GM of Raw

Trimmy

Who do u think would be the best GM of Raw?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think would be the best GM of Raw?

• Eric Bischof.
    • Paul Heyman.
    • Stephanie McMahon.
    • Homer Simpson.
    • Me.
    • Kam.
    • Fred the spotted chicken.
    • Other (please state).

Homer Simpson, his slow reaction times mixed with a want of a cheap dollar and fine bumping ability should make for some classic moments. His basic in compitance would mean that we could have some classic moment with him booking the wrong match, leading to humorous situations.

Although saying that Fred the spotted chicken could help the wwe tab into the Chicken market which has up until now remained untapped.

Ronald Mcdonald must be considered for the role surely? His ability to turn utter crap into edible marvels is amazing, maybe he could turn the whole WWE around? In all seriousness i reckon Jim Cornette would be good for the job. He was a great manager back in the day and i reckon he could do really well as a GM.

I think Bishoff does a great job. Foley is a brilliant face gm.

And maybe , jus maybe we could see a returning Rock as gm in the future as a major heel (well at least he would act like one, the people would still cheer him)

omg im not the only one who voted for fred, who btw is a copyrighted character lol prof, i'll allow you to use him tho, he appears to becoming the new TWO mascot.

As much as I love Bisch and thinks hes WWE's greatest signing, i'd love to see them have Fred as GM. Oh the comedy

It may not be a populasr opinion but Steph, without any connection to the H's, can be more irritating than anyone else EVER! That coupled with her shrewdness and ability to get seet cold revenge make her a great candidate for GM. She should just make sure to let others do the writing and actual booking.