If you don't like football you may wish to find a brick wall

BRM

and proceed to bang your head against it.

So you think the football is over, well no. In the next 2 weeks we have the Uefa the fa, scottish fa and the champions league finals and lets not forget the football league play-offs. We then get a little break but you can be sure that will be filled of news stories on how gerrard ,beckham and owen all have slight niggles and lets not forget the endless barrage of football related adverts. Which have already started with all sorts of products such as coca-cola, carling and t-mobile all jumping on the football bandwagon (i really like the carling advert). All the major sports companies marketing machines will also kick into overdrive.

By now we will be well on our way to June 12th which is where we will see the start of Euro 2004, by now the press will have total football coverage on the back and front pages, The sun don't like French very much so i wonder what they have up there sleeve.

So Euro 2004 has started and you are getting your daily intake of two top class international football, you come home from the pub have a quick look at teletext and strt to get withdrawl symptons. Well don't worry because are showing this summers Copa America where the likes of Argentina , Chile and Brazil will battle it out.

So if you don't like football i suppose you have the tennis.

Wooo Euro 2004, just coincides with a mates parents buying a pub :D It's going England mad round here, everyone has the shirt and the flags are starting to come out, and I can't wait. Oooh and you forgot, theres loads of pre season friendlys to keep the football fan happy. Gonna be a brilliant summer.

I'm loving that Mastercard advert, priceless. :)

The new adidas : Road to Lisbon ones looks cool.

Yeah Euro 2004 fills the gap nicely. Right after the Euro's, you have friendlies and after that, The Premiership is back. :) I'm hoping England impress at Euro 2004, with Owen and Gearrard standing out above the rest.

Will be a busy summer with Ranieri/Chelsea, Leeds clearout, Chelsea's cheque book, Houllier/Liverpool, Beckham returning possibly, loads of signings etc...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

Top road to lisbon advert with the del piero somersault off the scooter, i'd expect another nike advert as brazil won't exactly be in euro 2004. On that note i find the euro 2004 video game ad humerous although he should be playing in the copa america not sat on a beach.