Just how good is that lad Gerrard?

BRM

I've just seen liverpools goal in the 1-1 draw with Newcastle. What a ball by Stevie Gerrard. If the rugby world cup had wilkinsons name on it from the start i sure hope euro 2004 has gerrards name on. The lad is just pure class, you can talk about henry this season but where would liverpool be without this bloke.

I've been going on about this lad for years. Saw his first ever appearnce for Liverpool against Celta Vigo and I realised he was a special talent, and he has come on leaps and bounds, and brushed off the posture problems.

That's why he is my Idol and that's why his name is on the back of my shirt. He has been awesome, especially this season and i'm sure he'll have one hell of a summer in Portugal.

Gerrard is THE MAN.

PS : Fergie wants to buy Gerrard...HA! No chance. :P

Superb player, absolutely superb. God only knows where Liverpool would've finished this season if we didn't have him. He's a born leader and a wonderful midfield general. And he'll go even further. Liverpool and England are very lucky to have him.

Yeah, Gerrard is a super player and one of the English midfielders who I would not like to see leave the Premiership.

Beckham should stay in Madrid, Owen should go to Barcelona, Dyer to Juve, Smith to Juve, Lampard to Juve or Inter (apparently he wants a payrise at Chelsea and they're not budging), and perhaps Joe Cole should try his luck on the continent.

Gerrard, Rooney, Campbell, Cole, Bridge, and Beattie should stay in the Premiership, though.

Cheers!

Joe Cole should go on loan to another club in the premiership, he's quality. Gotta give Stevie G credit, he's great for england, and I didn't believe the speed of him until I saw him at the Blues/Liverpool match. Immense.

Nah, not at all! :) I will say that if he'd played in the last world cup England might have got further. He was absolutely untouchable in that game against Germany (y'know, the one you won by a couple of goals . . . . )

Steve Gerrad IMO is a fantastic player and has been a shining light in a decidedly poor Liverpool side this season. i dont think there is a doubt that he will be on that plane to Portugal next month, and he has the ability to take over the Captaincy of England one day.