Movie Soundtracks

Anime Otaku

The Flash Gordon sountrack is worth having just to have Brian Blessed's voice on an album! I'm not much of a Queen fan, I think they're OK but not great, but the soundtrack for Highlander was really good and one of my favourites as well.

As for what I consider to be the best soundtrack, that's an easy answer to give. The Good, The Bad And The Ugly is way ahead of anything else as far as I'm concerned. It's fantastic. If you're going to smoke some weed with something to chill to in the background, do it properly, do yourself a favour and play that soundtrack. My favourite songs from a fantastic album by Ennio Morricone include Il Triello, Storia de un Soldato and L'Estasi dell'Oro. It's great just to play from start to finish though, good chillout music in any circumstances but if you're breaking out the wacky baccy then it really does the job perfectly to complement it.

kill bill one is excellant, mind any Tarantino soundtrack is bound to be good imo.

baz lurhmans romeo and juliet are both very very good, the faculty and mission impossible 2 are good for rock fans. the virgin suicides soundtrack is very good too - done by air is really good chillout ambience stuff