Slipknot vs. Wu Tang Klan

Maxximus

O.K. everyone,this is it!

The streetfight to end all!

Every member of Slipknot vs. The Warriors of the Wu!

Kung-fu vs. Karnage, Beats vs. Brutality!

An all out war, anything goes,no holds barred!

!!!BRING THE (sic)!!!

Help me out people and tell me what you think.

Sorry G-loc Pimps but no guns alloud!

Don't the Wu Tang Clan number about thirty people or something? Since Slipknot only have nine guys, I think they would proabably come out second best for that reason. Mind you, I think Corey looks quite hard and could probably take down a couple of Wu Tang guys before he would go down himself. Mick would probably last quite a while as well.

Strength in numbers, people. That's why, when the little scally tries to start on you in the pub even though you and he know that one punch from you would end a straight fight, you should instinctively know to look around and try to spot where his eight mates are before you decide to do anything.

As far as the music goes I suppose you could argue that they both have elements of style over content to them (even though Slipknot play their own instruments which gets them sufficient respect from me), but when I listen to the songs without looking at guys wearing masks or impressively choreographed ninja fighting videos, I can still enjoy Slipknot while Wu Tang does nothing for me. In that sense, then, I would go for Slipknot.

I have only heard one or two Slipknot tracks in my life...ever.

When I lived in the USA in 2001 I think Slipknot released an album called "IOWA"?? It had a silver CD case. I remember going to a music store and seeing it on a listening post and thinking "I might as well give it a whirl"...

The ringing in my ears faded about 3 months ago.

Yeah, I prefer Wu-Tang.

Cheers!

Boyo it was called Iowa and at least you tried it before you dimissed it unlike a few people out there....

Slipknot have a few big hard nutters in the band who like sniffing dead crows.... unless the Wu Tang are good at Kung Fu instead of just watching it then their f$%£ed but what about throwing the So Solid Crew in for a laugh as well for the scally element... Rappers, scallys and mosh! Bring It On!

I prefer wu tang over slipknot, and I fancy their chances in a fight better too! I've heard enough slipknot to last me a lifetime, and they do absolutely nothing for me. I can pinpoint the problem too - the vocals. I don't like 'em. The rest of the music is crushing, but the vocals, as with a lot of nu metal bands, lets them down.

wu tang - haven't heard as much of their stuff, therefore haven't had the chance to get sick to death of them.

Yeah see I love Slipknot, I believe they will never top 'Slipknot' from 1999 as 'Iowa' proved... I got a few tracks on line off 'Vol.3' the new album and guess what? The vocals suck! Duality is just an all out poor song and if you are a Slipknot fan who remembers the first time s/he heard Eyeless you'll agree. Pulse of The Maggots is a stormer right until the moment Coreys vocals kick in.... It sounds like he wants to make StoneSour music again and that ladies and gentleman is a bad thing.

It sounds like he wants to make StoneSour music again and that ladies and gentleman is a bad thing.

Yeah Gringo, I have to agree Stonesour Was pathetic.

If Cory wants to carry that kinda stuff into Slipknot they are DOOMED1

Eyeless rules but I think EEYEORE is their most crushing!

Thanxx for the imput Evil, "Stay Twisted!"

I've really never liked either two groups. I've always thought Slipknot was just....well...weird and their music is nothing but screaming and yelling. Maybe if they mixed a little harmony in with their music it would be decent.

I've always thought of Wu Tang as a sub-par rap/hip hop group. Method Man is by far the best rapper to come out of the group, and IMO has came out with better music outside of the group as well.

So all in all, I'd have to say that Wu-Tang clan is my pick. Seeing as more successful artists have came from the group compared to slipknot.

Guest bodyweapon

I got CD's by both bands, so i like both bands pretty much the same cos Slipknot are one of my favourite metal bands, but Wu Tang are my favourite Rap Group/Artist ever (Wu Tang Forever kicks all kinds of ass).

In a fight though, i would go with Slipknot cos i saw them live and Mick and Jim are huge guys, easily both over 6' 4" plus Joey Jordison must have a really high endurance to pain and stamina if you listen to how hard and fast he drums.

In music i would give the edge to the Wu, but in a fight...Slipknot!

I've really never liked either two groups. I've always thought Slipknot was just....well...weird and their music is nothing but screaming and yelling. Maybe if they mixed a little harmony in with their music it would be decent.

I've always thought of Wu Tang as a sub-par rap/hip hop group. Method Man is by far the best rapper to come out of the group, and IMO has came out with better music outside of the group as well.

So all in all, I'd have to say that Wu-Tang clan is my pick. Seeing as more successful artists have came from the group compared to slipknot.

Ol Dirty B*stard is the best rapper outta the group......