Old School

Paul

After a weeks worth of thought I finally decided to start this thread.

I have watched wrestling since the mid 80's and have seen many stars fall from favour, but for the first time ever for me someone has come back from the bin. I'm an Undertaker mark again!

Towards the end of his Ministry days I was getting bored, then The American Badass just made me sigh with despair. I spent the entire biker phase saying that UT should retire, but since his return as the REAL Deadman ( kinda) I've started to mark out like a 12 year old. He seems to be in great shape, no sign of ring rust to me and i actually want to see him go for the title. Not get it, just go for it.

Anyone else agree with me, or am I all alone? Just like at school........

The Heineken was a Friday Night gift from my mother. Miller Genuine Draft is my tipple DS.

The bestest ever gnome - I mean BEER - is Corona.

Anyway, to save myself an embarrassing incident of digressing off-topic...

They should bring back the Beverley Brothers, Beau and Blake.

Cheers!

The Heineken was a Friday Night gift from my mother. Miller Genuine Draft is my tipple DS.

The bestest ever gnome - I mean BEER - is Corona.

Anyway, to save myself an embarrassing incident of digressing off-topic...

They should bring back the Beverley Brothers, Beau and Blake.

Cheers!

Hey Boyo, I'm glad you brought up the Beverly brothers!

Do you have any recollection what ther name was in the A.W.A

Wasn't it the Wrecking Crew? Or something!

Am I the only one who misses Duke "The Dumpster" Drosey???

Well when i first saw the vignettes etc to say the "dead" undertaker was returning i did become a young mark again. It sounded great that the character that i knew and loved as a child would be returning to the WWE. However after actually seeing Taker back in action, the "magic" went, it just dissapeared. Maybe it was due to the lacklustre appearance, or just that i knew he would never be the same. When he appears on Smackdown now i dont find myself marking out, i find myself thinking "get off my screen". Basically i dont think bringing him back for good was the right idea, and i really hope he does not challenge and win the title.

Until Undertaker starts elevating younger stars, and stops being so selfish, I'm afraid I can't really be a proper fan of his. He may as well not even be there he's so seldom on tv, and a title reign will piss me off even more.

Love his hat though.

He has helped give young stars the rub thoough... Maven the dead horse that he is was given the honour of elimanting Taker from the rumble and then get a tainted but big win for the hardcore belt. RVD and Taker had some neck and neck blinders were RVD looked like Takers equal, Jeff Hardy looked strong in the ladder match the two had and Cena and Albert were given tons of time on offence, it was infact Vince who changed the ending of the Cena/Taker match.

Vince changed it so he could Taker looking strong so he went into Buried Alive match with full support and to make the ending more of a shock. Cena may I remind you was going to win clean with the FU originally.

As for the Old school Taker, well while I hsve marked ou a little and have been impressed that his move set isn't as stale as the old taker well, the costume, it ain't really Taker if you get what I mean...

I marked out when i heard about the return of the Taker, i actually was on the edge my seat with as much antisipation as a can ever remember watching WWE in recent history, when i heard Paul Bearers voice, i nearly pissed myself with excitment his whole entrance i was buzzing my tits off, then when the whole match started i thought it was Shizzle

the new dead undertaker should be wearing his old school clothes putting people in a body bag etc that was the shiznit.the thing about the younger stars he got beat by maven and brock lesnar what other piece of trash do you want him to lose against? maven got thrown threw a popcorn machine that was amazing

Hey Boyo, I'm glad you brought up the Beverly brothers!

Do you have any recollection what ther name was in the A.W.A

Wasn't it the Wrecking Crew? Or something!

Am I the only one who misses Duke "The Dumpster" Drosey???

No, I remember him.