happy you're here, happier you're gone

charlie

Ok, I've had a quick look over the past 3 pages or so, and I can't find a thread like this recently.

Sooo, if you were Vince McMahon, who would you drop like the proverbial hot coals from WWE? This isn't designed to be a HHH bashing thread, although as you all know I don't like him, and I'd like to see it stay balanced, and not degenerate into character assassination either, just cos peeps disagree. Don't have to have a particularly good reason for dropping them either, just who and why?

I would release the Big Show, because I think he's a big useless lump. I'd drop Batista, for the same reason. I'd stop Flair from wrestling, but keep him around because he does have his uses. I'd probably get rid of the Undertaker too, because I think he's had his time, and I've enjoyed his matches in the past, but it's time to let some new blood in. The gimmick is old and tired, a bit like Taker, in my opinion.

I'll think of some more later, but I'm going home now. Off you go folks - tell me what you think should be done.

The Big Show shoudl stay for a start in my opinion. Been booked wrong with the numerous heel/face turns and has put in a lot of effort this year. See the royal rumble 2004 for a classic example of show at his best portraying the giant that he is.

Anyway as for the people i would drop, how abouts whoever is sytematically ruining Smackdown, fire all the divas that don't wrestle too. If i want to watch scantily clad women i can watch it elsewhere, i tune in for some wrestling. Oh and on the subject of divas fire lita as well cos there is some good talent in the womens division and i don't want them all getting maimed by sloppy working (well maybe not fire her but get her to OVW or training with lance storm as soon as possible).

And from a personal point of view (and this may rattle some cages) get rid of John Cena. The most overrated star around, good mic skills granted but rubbish material and also the man ain't that good in the ring. So from a personal point of view get rid of him and give the push to someone who deserves it for being talented

Not because I dislike them, but quite frankly just to save them from the despair they currently reside in, I'd release RVD, Rhyno, Tajiri, Matt Hardy, Ultimo Dragon, SHannon Moore, and Booker T.

And because I don't like him, I'd fire Hardcore Holly :)

Paul London - The guys a great worker going no where in WWE, he could easily work a few RoH shows in between a decent money NJPW, NOAH or Zero-One tour, plus he's mexican so there would probaly be CMLL or AAA opertunities.

Kenzo Suzuki - Spare the avearge WWE fan from having to endure the Japanese Billy Gunn.

Erm...I'm not sure.

I'd start with Scotty 2 Hotty I suppose. I'd send Batista to OVW for a month or two, despite his recent improvements. I'd KEEP JBL where he is for now, his mic skills are unparalelled. I'd promote Mark Jindrak to US title holder, but mainly because I'm a Jindrak mark.

I'd FIRE the Dudleys!! I hate them. Bob Holly would be on his way, too.

I'm not sure what's happenned to Scott Steiner but I'd get him back in asap, I'd tag him up with John Cena for the time being. That or I'd reintroduce the Steiner Bros...whatever happenned to Rick the Dog-Faced Gremlin..?

Test would be brought back and tagged with Batista - they could try to recreate the Acolytes or LOD, a classic Federation tag-team. Test is ACE!!

I would NOT have Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie, Stacey Keibler etc wrestling at all. But I'd keep Torrie and Dawn around, as backstage interviewers.

I'd get Tazz in the ring again, if he's up to it, and make Ric Flair a commentator.

Coach would be made Cena's manager.

And that's why I write on forums and not for the WWE.

Cheers!

Erm...I'm not sure.

I'd start with Scotty 2 Hotty I suppose. I'd send Batista to OVW for a month or two, despite his recent improvements. I'd KEEP JBL where he is for now, his mic skills are unparalelled. I'd promote Mark Jindrak to US title holder, but mainly because I'm a Jindrak mark.

I'd FIRE the Dudleys!! I hate them. Bob Holly would be on his way, too.

I'm not sure what's happenned to Scott Steiner but I'd get him back in asap, I'd tag him up with John Cena for the time being. That or I'd reintroduce the Steiner Bros...whatever happenned to Rick the Dog-Faced Gremlin..?

Test would be brought back and tagged with Batista - they could try to recreate the Acolytes or LOD, a classic Federation tag-team. Test is ACE!!

I would NOT have Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie, Stacey Keibler etc wrestling at all. But I'd keep Torrie and Dawn around, as backstage interviewers.

I'd get Tazz in the ring again, if he's up to it, and make Ric Flair a commentator.

Coach would be made Cena's manager.

And that's why I write on forums and not for the WWE.

Cheers!

Yes and Amen to that... Hahahaha, i kid.

Well, without any hesitation i would release the following: Hardcore Holly, Billy Gunn, A-Train, Scotty 2 Hotty, Rikishi and Test. Mainly because they all either bring nothing to WWE programming, or i just hate them with a passion. I think after some consideration i would release the Undertaker, but he would have to leave after putting a young guy over big time. Also the Big Show would be out the door, his size has increased dramatically since his WCW days when he was reasonably good, now he seems to have lost it.

I agree with most of the names suggested for all the reasons they where, I mean look at Paul London, I mean what is his finisher now? The Dropsault? He can't do a Shooting Star cos Kidman does a poorer version of one that graced Nitro, why when Eddie and RVD both do Frog Splash's?

Another few for the list...Matt Morgan, Rodney Mack, Mark Henry and Nidia... They'll never get over, they'll never wrestler properly and well how are you gonna use them anyway?

sorry for the long list but here we go im gunna have to say all of evolution including the gayme maybe ill be nice and keep batista dave batista also the stale dudleys including spike crappy la resistance except that one on smackdown big crappy test the incest bashams billy no funn softcore holly gay rey im sorry i dont like jericho or christian they both also have to go can i release vince mcmahon so i can get steve austin back ill think ill do that all the announcers except jr and tazz and bring in styles and dreamer i also will let go people that just need to stop trying like val venis garrison cade scotty 2 crappy rikishi matt hardy rvd booker t all the tough enough people all the girl wrestlers and mark jindrak just for the heck of it besides how many big crappy muscular guys do we need nathan jones didnt work out either did sean o haire brock lesnar or that guy that didnt even come in first in tough enough whats his name oh nevermind it doesnt matter i guess thats enough for now. theres just too much garbage in wwe!

gotta say most of the smackdown roster. But that would be at least a month after i got rid of the creative team, so that they would have chance to prove themselves.

the older guys USED to be good, but not any longer, so bye bye:

Hardcore Holly (useless - no longer has the best dropkick in the business)

Billy Gunn (past it)

Mark Henry (never had it)

Bradshaw (dont like the guy)

Rikishi (one trick pony)

and tho it grieves me to say this - release the cruiserweights, let them do some work in another fed that values their abilities.

and id make the Big Show run his ass round the block a few times

Hardcore Holly-useless

Bradshaw-see holly

Big Show

Batista

Ric Flair

Tyson tomko

Mordecai

rikishi

chris benoit

kenzo suzuki

eugene

booker T

The dudley Boyz

Spike Dudley

A-Train

Al Snow

JR

King

Cole

Tazz

Dawn

Torrie

Stacey

Sable

Nidia

Jaqueline

Shaniqua

Jazz

Rodney Mack

John Cena

Bill DeMott

Nunzio

Chuck Palumbo

Johnny Stamboli

Akio

Sakoda

MArk Henry

Mark Jindrak

Orlando Jorda

Paul London

Rey Mysterio

Rosey

The Hurricane and Val venis

phew some because i dont like-others because they can do more on the indy scene

if i was vince id also try sign a load of olde guys and new ig named indy stars

jeff jarrett

aj styles

chris daniels

michael shane

low ki

jonny storm

chris sabin

ken shamrock

hulk hogan

kevin nash

x-pac

kanyon

bg james/road dogg

jerry lynn

AMW

sonjay dutt

So basically f2k all you want to do is clear off most of the SD roster and some of the Raw roster, and just bring in the whole NWA:TNA roster?

And out of the guys you want to bring in, What were you thinking? Hogan and Nash can offer nothing at all to any wrestling show, X-pac was, is and always will be crap, and BG James has past his prime and now looks like an overweight drunk. Other than that most of the guys you mentioned to sign up i would have chosen: AJ Styles, Chris Daniels, Low Ki, Chris Sabin, AMW and Sonjay Dutt.