Who? *Raw spoilers*

takerlives

who will win the 20 man battle royal  

31 members have voted

1. 1. who will win the 20 man battle royal

who will win the 20 man battle royal on raw to determine the number 1 contender? i personally think jericho even though i personally dislike the man but im sick of shawn micheals and hhh. hopefully thers no tie or something shady like that kinda like hhh jericho match i can feel it and michaels interfering making jericho win

The second Raw Battle Royal and the second spot for Mr Stevie Night Heat Stevie Richards, as I'm a big fan he gets my vote but I won't spend ages hyping him up as I would usually.......in reality Jericho will win hes being built up and up and this is the final piece in the jig saw for his face turn.
  • Like 1

I Reckon Jericho or Kane.

As Much as i would love to See Jericho win, i think Kane Will Win Because Jericho is a Face and I dont think They'll Put on a Face Vs Face Match.

I Reckon Kane Will Be Used To Tie Over Benoit into Summerslam where he Will Have his Singles Program With Triple H.

Final Thought: I Also Hope Kane Wins To Get him outta the Lita Program.

i cant see hhh or hbk winning because they will have a final match, which probably wont include the title. jericho is still fueding with christian so not him, kane wont win because he is fueding aswell. christian has no chance for a few years. so in a nutshell i can see no winners which sounds daft but out of this list there is no contenders for it who arnt fueding. i honestly dont know. if hhh wins then hbk wont be able to become heel off that so hhh definetly wont win.

OK, this is your second warning. You're really beginning to irritate me and that normally takes a hell of a lot of doing. I've already warned you about caps. Stop using them. It's called Monday Night Raw because it is shown in the US on a Monday. It is shown in the United Kingdom (where most of the users here live) on a Friday.
  • Like 1

i thnk youre being a bit harsh on him he is new to TWO and he is american. i know a lot of people who prefer caps to normal writing aswell

Crippler isn't being harsh. The rules are there, clear as day, and should be read by everyone. If you can't keep to the rules, people are entitled to point that out. And his nationality is totally irrelevant, it doesn't matter if you're from China or Chorley, please try not to break the rules.

And the fact that you know people who prefer caps, again, has nothing to do with this situation. The rules state that no one is to post entirely in caps, so no one should be doing it here.

Jack, this has nothing to do with you, and I feel it's just another post from you to up your post count.

Anyway, takerlives, it wouldn't hurt to read the TWO Forum Rules again.

Chris has started the Raw thread as its the official thread to be talking about Raw in. If you want to talk about Raw outside of the official thread then you must include *spoilers* in the title.

Please don't continue dragging this out. You can be a good member at TWO but you should read the rules of the forum first. :)

1000 posts in 2 months says you do.

1000 posts says i reply to everything i see not spamming i always try to put my opinion forward and sometimes i waffle on because i am writing more than i need to so it looks the opposite of spamming.

IF i did spam wouldnt Kam of noticed and wouldnt i be banned?

you gotta belive wwe are going to give jericho his big push this summer and to be honest i like the idea but i would love for maven to win it.

what better way to push maven than to give him a world title shot?

btw hes named his ddt the halo ddt? ive never seen him do a ddt

I think Kane will probably at LEAST take a little time to punish Matt Hardy, if he's involved, and thus place more heat on the Lita angle.

I don't believe that the angle is gonna finish easily, and Kane will, if anything, lose the Royal Rumble - thanks to outside interference from Lita.

Matt Hardy and Lita will, most likely, go on to face Kane at Bad Bloodd.

My pick for the winner - HBK...so he can take the title from Benoit, and have that title run that's been touted so readily as of late.

C'mon people - it's GOTTA be the Heart Break Kid...it's just not all over yet, after all. Oo;

1000 posts says i reply to everything i see not spamming i always try to put my opinion forward and sometimes i waffle on because i am writing more than i need to so it looks the opposite of spamming.

IF i did spam wouldnt Kam of noticed and wouldnt i be banned?

Well lets look at it this way. I'd like to think I'm a pretty regular poster around here. Near the end of this year I'll have been at these forums for 4 years. You, on the other hand have been here for 2 months and yet you are already a third of the way towards equalling my post count.

The rules are there' date=' clear as day, and should be read by everyone. If you can't keep to the rules, people are entitled to point that out.[/quote']

I must admit takerlives...you appear starved of forum etiquette. TWO is the first forum I've repeatedly posted on and kept coming back to; this is due to the potential of top quality posts and well articulated opinions (just to namecheck: MLM, Russ, Crippler, Darkstar, Saracen, AJP, Tajiri and Draven to name a few). You, however, are the antithesis of British forum rules.

I can't believe that out of 300 MILLION sperm, that YOU were the quickest.

Jack' date=' this has nothing to do with you, and I feel it's just another post from you to up your post count.[/quote']

What?? Jack Bibby is concerned about his postcount? :lol

Anyway, before Boyo is accused of raising HIS postcount by a measly 'one'...

I voted Kane - the big red machine - to win the Battle Royal next week. And takerlives, I don't want to know the result on Wednesday morning.

Cheers!