The Happiest Day of your Life

Wolfpac

Now chances are if you asked your Parents this question that will say either their Wedding Day, or when you were born. But since the majority of us aren't Married or have Kids I wonder what your Happiest Day of your Life is???

I'm pretty much the same as Charlie, I couldn't really limit it to one day, plus a lot of the happier days in your life are days that you don't realise at the time were that great until you look back at them later, as with many things you can get caught up in the moment and not appreciate it until some time after it has happened. If you get married or have children then obviously those are going to be outstanding memories, having said that.

However, in more recent times one of the happiest days I can remember was when I found out about how my degree had gone. There were some exams towards the end that I had thought had gone worse than was actually the case, so I was quite concerned that I wasn't going to get the grade that I had hoped to get. However, when the results were revealed to us I was in Germany to see a concert consisting of AC/DC, The Rolling Stones and The Pretenders with a couple of mates from university. My Portuguese lecturer phoned me, a welcome return to familiar foreign language communication as our German had been abysmal and I had felt thoroughly embarrassed at not having been able to do more than get across a basic point badly. Anyway, he caught me just after I'd been to the concert, told me I had done well and had achieved the grade I wanted to get, then I went out on the booze in Germany with my mates to celebrate right after that! That was a pretty good day.

Edited by MillionLiraMan

The happiest ever day would have to be the day of the 2001 FA Cup Final. The weather was perfect, I went upto Cardiff with my brother and fellow Liverpool fans all looking forward to the big match against Arsenal. Got in Cardiff a few hours before the game.

I had been to the Millenium Stadium before for the Worthington Cup Final earlier in that year. Great seats yet again and the match started.

83 minutes gone and Arsenal were winning 1-0. The FA Cup dream was fading away but Babbel beat Tony Adams for a header from a McAllister free kick, it dropped to Owen and BACK OF THE NET! 1-1, extra time here we come, oh but no!

3 minutes left, Patrik Berger played a perfect ball upto Michael Owen. He took it past Adams, hit it with his left foot, slowly past Seamans hand and GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I was dancing in the row, on the shoulders of someone I didn't even know, I was close to tears, it was just a magical moment and a perfect ending to a Cup Final.

Great celebration in the night, WHAT A BLOODY DAY!

Some people may say, oh look at this bloke, a football match being a major part of the greatest day of his life. Well it made me, a born and bread Liverpudlian who has been going to the games since I was 6/7 a very happy man.

Cheers.

Results day for my A-Levels... Good results, party with cool mates and lets say I had some more fun if you get me. Or my sister graduation from uni, that was a pround happy day for my whole family and of course we were in a student bar full of hot students....

Times are so good for students, why couldn't I be one forever...

I don't know why you're saying that, as you are a scouser - you come from Southport. ;) :P

Cactus Jack is a Liverpool fan everyone. :)

For the record, I am not a scouser, nor wish to be associated with that "breed" (unless, of course, the happen to be female and is a eye-candy cracker). I can see why Pabby say's that my town could be associated with scousers, but for me to defend myself could cause offense.

And I support Man Utd! Who are Liverpool anyway? The only thing they appear to win is the Capital of Culture award. It ain't no Ultimate Treble :P

All in a good laugh :thumbsup :xyx ;) :D

I lived in Tempe, AZ for a few months on an American Uni exchange program. That was a very happy time for me as buff, athletic college girls swooned over my accent all the time. That was in 2001.

My happiest day in 2004 was whenI went back there to visit friends and all the memories and nostaligia came flooding back. As did the gallons of Bud I consumed...

Cheers!

When Tranmere beat Bolton 3 - 0 to take us to Wembely!!! It was just a fantasic atmosphere and an incredible game, after that it would be beating Everton 3 - 0 at Goodison Park, nothing like dancing for 90 minutes while all the Evertonians cry and leave the ground!