Wolfpac

Could you guys help me, which is the best diet  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Could you guys help me, which is the best diet

• Carb
    • Atkins
    • Detox
    • Beer & Chips

Atkins ain't good for ya, Detox seems ok though I've never done it, Carbs could be hard cos a load of foods contain them. Beer and chips diet sounds good though :D In all seriousness, I've tried loadsa stuff, and I end up losing a few pounds, then piling it back on again. Diets suck ass.

I dont belive in diets. I eat what I like, go the gym 4 times a week and swim 3 times a week. I dont follow all this food crap where I am allowed to have 26 points a day and so forth. Thats bull. Spend your life worrying about what foods you eat you bloddy die the next day. Spend your life enjoying food and also go the gym and swimming now and then. I voted Beer and Chips :D (with the gym and swimming few times also) ;)

Chris

beer and chips diet works for me - works to make me fat that is. :(

dieting is silly - just eat sensibly and get yo ass down the gym, that's the way to lose weight.

Agreed, just cut out eating to much junk, stick to a healthy diet, excercise regular, needn't be a gym, walking, jogging, playing sport etc work just as well, anything to be more active. That should do it. :)

yeah.. i know some friends who are allowed 20 points a day on their diet. so they are inspecting everything they eat. tis stupid. just eat healthy and do regular excerise. I do neither, but put no weight on. im one of them lol. I am gonna start eating more healthy and get back into playin footy.. do abit of cycling to over summer.

If you care that much about your weight you'll find yourself really inspired to just go for a run, stop eating chocolate, and McDonalds (**** that "treat" once every day, just eat salads and healthy food, simple) and STOP WATCHING TV SO MUCH! Damn, it really pisses me off on these programmes about people on diets who are obese saying, "oh my god, I've tried everything, I just can't lose weight!", then they're eating a ****ing seven-course meal, dordling around doing nothing! If you can't discipline yourself to live more healthily, and then go around complaining you deserve to be fat.

The best way to lose weight is to either go to the gym, or jog. For years I've been preaching about the joys of going for a run at an extremely early time in the morning, so that no one can see you looking stupid. It gets you fit, it makes you go to bed earlier and it's good fun if you're got some music playing through your CD player, or iPods for the financially gifted.

The funniest diet I know is one that a female friend of mine was one last year. You had to eat an exact amount of points a day, and if you were under or over by just one or two points you don't lose as much weight. So one day, this girl came back from her work at 11:50pm-ish, and burst into my flat.

"Doyouhaveanychocolatequickineeditnow"

"What?"

"I said...Doyo...Uhavean...Ychoco...Latequickin...Eeditnow"

No, seriously, what she said was:

"I need to eat some chocolate before the day is over or I don't lose as much weight as I could! HURRY!"

It was very Cinderella-like, except replace Cinders looking to get home for midnight to looking for a Cadbury's Caramel before the clock struck 12.

If you're THAT much into a diet, I have one word for you: liposuction. It's probably cheaper than buying a year or two's worth of Slimfast products.