what wwe wrestler would you most like to see return

the predator

Bad as it sounds I want the return of the Beast. Yes thats right, I want Dan Severn back. Ok so he made Benoit look like a showman, but you never had to try to belive a Severn match. Evert move looked agonising and you could feel the pain being inflicted.

One truely hard mofo!

Jim Cornette

He is without a Doubt, One of, if not the Best Manager Ever.

He's Gold On the Stick and Absolutly Hi-Larious.

Not Only On Screen but Behind the Scenes he Could Fix the Company.

Final Thought: He Should Come Out on Tv, Blast Vince About Smackdown and all his other Wrong Doings Then Spit in His Face and Say "Thats For J.R.!"

i am with darkstar and takerlives i am a fan of UFC etc and these two are awesome but i would prefer shamrock because he has a better gimmick. i remember severn triple german suplexing a guy at UFC and that was awesome

I would love to see Goldberg back, but he would have to be pushed in the right manner. As a dominant monster who destroys all who come before him. Take him back to what made him the superstar is was in WCW

mmmm. out of anyone i could hav to come back i would have Ernest Miller, but not the gimp that WWE portrayed him as, i would prefer him to wrestle with his silly dancin used as 'taunts' in matches and without that terrible valet that came from OVW, maybe using his black-belt status as his gimmik instead of havin him dancin for 5 minutes and then gettin his ass kicked !

mpx come on you really think gangrel was good maybe as night wolf but i really miss ken shamrock he was insane

Hey takerlives, I was never a Gangrel mark but I thought he was o.k. I do agree with the return of Ken Shamrock, Your right, he was insane.

Imagine:

Shamrock vs. Angle

Shamrock vs. Benoit

That could be "Twisted!"

the only reason why goldberg was a star in wcw was because it was wcw. just like how lance storm had almost all the titles in wcw. goldberg is overrated or should i say brockberg

First of all, there is no way you can even start to call Goldberg a copy of Brock. As Gringo said, Bill debuted in 97, a whole 5 years before Brock. Also dont devalue WCW like that. It was (in its day) a fantastic wrestling show with some great storylines and characters, Goldberg was the man there for ages due to the way he was pushed and due to the booking crew putting his strengths to good use. As for Lance Storm, he is a fantastic wrestler who has tonnes of talent but the WWE chose not to use him. He deserved to have those titles, Storm was one of the best wrestlers in WCW at the time and had a decent gimmick. By giving him those three titles it gave him more heat and made the angle more successful.

Goldbergs taken several shots at WWE since leaving, he couldn't understand they stopped him using his finisher, he didn't like having to job the title to HHH, he wants to kill Vince, he wants to kill Chris Jericho, he hates working infront of WWE crowds, he hates the way they booked him and Rock and he never wants to work for WWE again.

No doubt he'll be back in WWE soon enough, he hasn't drawn in Japan and promotions are no longer willing to pay massive amounts of money to have their talent squashed by him, meaning he has to start and work matches, which he doesn't want to do.

He's extremely arrogant, which is the main thing I don't like about him. I know a lot of wrestlers are, but arrogance is something I can't stand (it was only ok when Rick Martel was spraying it at people).

Matter of fact, if you consider Rock as being gone (which he practically is), then I'd love to see him come back, especially if he was heel

In an ideal world i'd love the Hart Foundation back but it aint ideal so i'd have Kaientai back, all of em!

They could get pushed in the cruiser div but seriously, no jobbing to gormless giants or girls.

The cruiser div hasnt been this bad since oklahoma was champ!

I would love to see Goldberg back' date=' but he would have to be pushed in the right manner. As a dominant monster who destroys all who come before him. Take him back to what made him the superstar is was in WCW[/quote']

I agree 100% and also bring back Austin and have a Goldberg vs Stone Cold match which would be great