Well Then...

Steve V.1

Who should of got the title shot instead of JBL?

Haas? Jindrak? anyone else.

The bad thing for smackdown is that they don't have anyone that is going to be able to be a top star. Apart from Cena they don't seem to be building up many workers for the future.

Unless they are planning to use Jacquline and the next world champ :roll

Any Thoughts?

Steve

Well, in my Total Extreme Warfare game (Thanks to Adam and the .400 Software Studios team for the free copy) I turned Cena heel and he's having a superb feud with Eddie. I don't think that would fly in real life though.

Haas is as good a shout as any for a main event Smackdown! push, if he had been used better after Shelton's move. If he had been put in a feud with someone like Rikishi, who's big enough with the look of a main eventer, even if he's always going to be a midcarder, and gone over, Charlie could have been a real candidate for a title shot. They could have had him being sent by Kurt to get revenge on Eddie for beating him at Wrestlemania, because there's history between Kurt and Charlie (Team Angle) and Angle could have handled the promo side of things for Haas. While this was happening, they could have established the JBL character in a midcard feud, before getting him comfortable enough with the role to step up to the main event scene.

But as usual, WWE blew it.

Cena's working with Dupree, Booker is getting squashed by Taker, Haas is doing comedy angles, Big Show is injured, RVD's contract is up at the end of June and the rest of the roster are to green to bother mentioning.

For me I'd take Taz of commentary, cut some bitter promo about having to work as an anoucer, turn him heel, put him with Heyman and theres your summer program for Eddie sorted. Atleast he's fresh, can work and can talk.

They've spent so much time and money on the JBL character that there is no way its just going to be a one PPV feud, this is going on untill GAB atleast.

For me I'd take Taz of commentary' date=' cut some bitter promo about having to work as an anoucer, turn him heel, put him with Heyman and theres your summer program for Eddie sorted. Atleast he's fresh, can work and can talk.[/quote']

hey i'm a tazz mark and i'd love that...but tazz is out of shape and has a bummed neck

Well, the first SD after the draft i assumed it would be Booker T to be the one challenging Eddie, as i think they were on to something there. With Booker berating SD and its stars and Eddie standing up for his show and his title, there could have been an explosive feud. But the WWE didnt see it that way did they? I like the idea of a heel RVD managed by Heyman, but i think it might take a bit for the fans to boo him. I mean he was the only ECWCW member to be cheered at Invasion (except for maybe Austin), and the fans have grown to love him.

We can hope that Booker defeats Taker at Judgment Day and THEN goes on to be the # 1 contender for the World Title. I mean, it wasn't many months ago that Hardcore Holly got a title shot at a PPV, but he dropped right back to Velocity again. I doubt JBL will be in the title picture for long.

I think with the right booking that Haas, Dupree and Jindrak could make the best wildcard main-eventers. Eddie, Cena, RVD, Booker and Undertaker are main event material. Dupree and Cena are starting some feud, Jindrak is being coached by Teddy Long and groomed into a heel.

Jindrak, as far as I'm concerned is as classical a style of all-American wrestler the WWE is. He has the body and the looks, the slightly OTT gimmick, a manager with a big mouth and a comedy factor, and very good athleticism and moves. His finisher is good, too.

Jindrak is no luchadore or wolverine, or olympic hero, he's a glamorous, luxury wrestler with classic Federation Years appeal. I'd love Jindrak to start a feud with RVD, Cena, Chavo or Dupree in the future.

But then again I'm TWO's ONLY official Jindrak mark (see signature)...

Cheers!

In MY TEW game' date=' I traded Kane to SmackDown and had him actually win the belt at Judgment Day. Eddie's now trying to get it back from him.[/quote']

is this game any good and can you download it?

• 2 weeks later...
For me I'd take Taz of commentary, cut some bitter promo about having to work as an anoucer, turn him heel, put him with Heyman and theres your summer program for Eddie sorted. Atleast he's fresh, can work and can talk.

Excellent idea. I'd pay to see it.