konnan to wwe?

takerlives

right now as we speak konnan is wrestling without a contract in tna. according to wrestlezone eddie guerrero wants him in the wwe as a favor from vince. so if konnan comes to the wwe would he be able to handle the big time? will the rolling thunder be allowed to be in his arsenal because thats an rvd move name? do you want konnan in wwe i dont really care for the guy.

you know, I quite like Konnan. He's a fun character who pushes the boundries but doesn't go too far. His in ring ability is avarage, but he'd make a good IC/US challanger.

More US becouse him and Cena would be a great mic war!

The Only Thing K-Dawg is Chewing is Past your Prime Ribs.

Sorry i Had to Say That.

Anyway Konnan is Past his Prime, and Cant go in the ring anywhere near the Way he Used To.

And in My Oppinion, Was Kinda Overrated On the Mic.

Final Thought: Konnan Was in the WWE... As Max Moon.

Hahahaha... Thats Funny

the 3 Live Krew suck!!! if wwe wants some quality talent they should get the 'juice' sabin and teddy hart to liven up the CW division because at the moment its stale and all its talent have been pushed too much. and before everyone says wwe cant do the CW division well they can but they choose not to.

the 3 Live Krew suck!!! if wwe wants some quality talent they should get the 'juice' sabin and teddy hart to liven up the CW division because at the moment its stale and all its talent have been pushed too much. and before everyone says wwe cant do the CW division well they can but they choose not to.

I think they should just never bother to sign any other CW's. They have proven now on two attempts that they can't book the CW matches. Just let the talent go elsewhere and have good career instead of being on the sidelines.

Steve

Konnan was ok in WCW, when he was teamed with the Filthy Animals or the Wolfpac, mainly because they overshadowed him and no-one really noticed how crap he really was. Hopefully he will not be making the transition to the WWE, Smackdown is bad enough as it is.