Saddest Moment

Guest V-I-N-C-E-N-T

Guest V-I-N-C-E-N-T

Whats your most sadest moment???

my sadest moment is when i was young i was at my grans and i was sitting watching a film & suddenly she dropped dead

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:sick :bawl

Guest Thundara

Goddammit that isn't funny!!!!

You can't expect everyone to die peacefully while asleep can you?

You wouldn't be laughing if your grandmother died whilst in a provokative position with not only the postman, but the man woman who delivers meal-on-wheels whilst dressed as a french maid and surrounded by various leather garments and vegetables would you??!!

Seriously though, you shouldn't laff at others misfortune, especially the death of his grandmother, which also happens to be his saddest moment.

Guest V-I-N-C-E-N-T

why is that so funny

Now that is just not funny mate

----------------------------------------------------------------

post back saying why it was funny if you want to!!!:jump

Ok, sure, it was a sad story, sorry to hear your gran died, but it did kinda sound a kinda fictional... People don't just "drop dead"! which was my point all along, the context in which v-i-n-c-e-n-t -------------------- told his saddest moment--------------------just sounded a little odd -------------------- hence the making me laugh ----------------------- Alliance Mark's saddest moment also made me laugh -------------------------------- but that was only my opinion, which i believe i am intitled to! --------------------- nuff said ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saddest moment in my life was when i was 4 standing in the porch on a rainy night watching my mum leave my dad (divorce obviously)never saw her for a year or so after that....

or was my saddest moment when my mum said she was going to live in America with my stepdad and little brother and sister, saw her for about a month every 6 months...

but i forgive her cause now she lives in reading, is very rich and she gave birth to my favourite people in the world my little brother jack (5 months) and my little brother William (2 years.)

i love you mum :cry

lol

I'm not even gonna comment on that tragedy Tanya.

All of the family I care about are still alive, but there was two sad moments for me, that may sound a bit pathetic with peoples relatives passing away.

1) When I was ten and my beloved cat, Peter, was put down, he was a loveable little ginger tom I had had since I was 4. We had to put him down coz he had leukemia.

2) Last August when the love of my life had to move northwards. Even though I've seen her several times since then, it still just ain't the same.

Mine would be miscarrying my first child( before Caden), secondly is losing my two cousins one in the attack at the Pentagon Sept. 11th and the other was one of my other cousins committing suicide right before the holidays due to depression.

Each of us has sad moments in our lives that range from losing a pet or job or even losing a loved one. This are three of my heartbreaking moments in my life. I do have more and some of the chat members know about them.

Mine would be when my Nan died when I was 7.

I was close to her in ways that I am close to no one else and to see such a vibrant, fun loving woman slowly get frailer and frailer was very hard to watch. But my Nan was a fighter right to the end. I remember my Dad telling me about her buying a new purse only days before her death, while my Dad thought to himself 'why do you need a new purse, you're going to die soon?' But my Nan never thought that way, at least not out loud.

I wish I could be more like her, I miss her.