NOOOOOOOOO WWE RUINED MY LIFE

Fletch

We have just been told that Brian 'Grandmaster Sexay" Lawler was fired from WWE upon arriving to RAW last night. We do not have very many details on this other than the fact that Lawler showed up late to one of the RAW brand house shows this weekend and was warned by management.

Lawler was told that if he showed up late again to a WWE event he would be fined.

Christopher had previously been released by WWE in 2001 after being arrested in Canada and charged with possession of illegal drugs. Christopher, real name Brian Lawler, pled guilty to possession of cocaine.

http://www.thewrestlinganswer.com/posting/headlines/86295673.shtml

I haven't seen on any of the more high profile sites yet, So I'm gonna take this as a rumour for the time being.

Saying that though, If it is true...The guy is a complete idiot and to be honest I'm not a fan anyway, So good riddance, His whole gimmick is too old and he shouldn't have been brought back anyway IMO.

f2k all you did was plagirize off of wrestlezone and besides brian lalwer sucks anyways

:eek

What he did was bring to our attention a news story we may not have been aware of and afforded the esteemed members of TWO the opportunity to discuss it.

He gave credit for it too.

Very public spirited, I thought. :xyx

I hope its not true; Lawler is extremely underrated. Funny; watching him on Heat on Sunday made me wonder how long he will stay. Does anyone know if this has been confirmed or denied by any credible sources? Or has WWE put up an announcement?

cactus you were a fan of too much werent you

Glad to see him go, he wasn't a welcome return in my eyes.

If you ever need a reason to hate him, please watch that TNA Anarchy in the Asylum from the old Raven - Jarrett times to see just how bad he was.

Just because he did a funny dance, it does not make him cool! :P

I never caught the April storyline but I know he was piss poor in the Anarchy in the Asylum match and as part of the Legends sons stable with Erik Watts and David Flair. Says it all as well when he kicked off TNA with Ron Killings and Killings became the star.

Shame though, cas admittedly, he was very good as part of the WWA when I saw him live.

Poor Grandmaster, who now will fill my need for cheap entertainment, for a nice laugh in a serious show! Who fill feed my lust for funny dances on the way down to the ring, who will make me laugh with every move that they do, who I ask you who?