Favourite Simpsons Episode

PHIZZLE

I love the episode 'Brother from another sitcom', its halirous all the way through, with David Hyde Peerce and Kelsey Grammer besically doing the Fraiser characters all over again, was great fun especially for a big Fraiser fan like myself.

I also live $pringfield, but thats mainly for Mr Burns lines of "Oh what was I laughing at? Oh yes the crippled Irish man" and the classic 'Spruce Moose' lines.

Not that I'm a big fan of the show or anything (well back in the old days), but the episode is called 'Homer to the Max', I've been told that anyway.

My favourite line with that episiode is "No one snuggles with Max Power, you strap yourself in and feel the G's!"

The Scorpio episode is my joint favourite with...

The Boy-Band episode where Bart, Nelson, Milhouse and Ralph form a band, meet N*Sync and have their voices transformed through the Magi-Voicer or whatever.

The first time I saw that I cracked up! Especially when Ralph sings with that deep, gravelly voice! :lol

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
yeah i watched the one with scorpio yesterday its really funny and i like the one were they went to new york it was prob my fav, and i liked the bit of the episode were homer and mr burns went to scotland looking for lockness monster and mr burns says WERE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE TOWN - and there was like three people standing there,and in another episode homer was sitting in the kitchen and says something like "im gonna move my mouth and if the pie gets eaten its not my fault and does it until he bangs his head on the cupboard.....

The april fools episode where Bart blows up the house with a really shook up beer can and Homer goes into a coma...

Any tree house of horror as well, I love them, its like aritual on halloween, watch all the tree house ones and then Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead...

All the treehouse of horror eps. are great!

But my personal favorite episod is the one where Homer changes his name to..."Max(x) Power" of course!

Great name...I wonder where he got it!

I wonder...can a cartoon sue for gimmick infringment!:devil