Which superstar goes for you ???

Guest V-I-N-C-E-N-T

Guest V-I-N-C-E-N-T

If You Were to choose if one of these brilliand technical wrestlers had to leave wwf which one is your choice?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

rock or austin???

--------------------------------------------------------------------

for me it would have to be?--------- rock to leave :?

I'd have to choose Rock. Great charisma, but Austin had an awesome year last year.

I thought he was finished, way past his best. Last year was a triumphant return for the beer swilling s.o.b. He was involved in many of the best matches, and most of the best feuds. Rock has other interests to pursue, and Austin can't have many more years at the top as his body's falling apart. Keep Austin let Rock go, if ya have to

Tough one, but I think Rock would have to go.

He has a movie career ahead of him that is already taking much of his time up, so he should just concentrate on that.

While it is true that Austin hasn't got that much left in him, he could still help new blood and even become a commish or something similar.

Guest Shining Wiz
From a business standpoint I'd release Austin - he has a far fewer years left in him than the Rock, and the Rock provides more mainstream exposure.

It would have to be the Rock, he sucks and will continue to suck until he is turned heel.

Austin on the other hand can be a good technical wrestler when called upon, before his Stone Cold beer swilling days he was one of the best and the most underutilised technical wrestler in WCW. Unfortunately they saw fit to make the now biggest name in wrestling history, job embarrasingly to "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.

I am going to go with The Rock because I think that 2002 will be his last year, for now, in wrestling. Steve Austin had a great year last year, much like The Rock's 2000. On consistancy I wouldn't be able to choose, because they are both very consistant on the PPV Stage. I believe that Austin takes more pride in his ring work, and The Rock takes more pride in his character. I don't think that Rocky will end up like Hulk Hogan, but I think he should be very careful.

GrayGray

I like both guys a lot. Austin was magnificent last year, absolutely brilliant. The Rock isn't generally liked on the Internet but I think his mic work is still the most entertaining and he is so at ease when hes on the stick. His in-ring ability is often criticised but I think that at almost every PPV he has a decent to good match.

Originally posted by The Crippler

The Rock isn't generally liked on the Internet

Any guy who has to take a salding hot bath when he gets up.

Travels the length and bredth of the us and canada.

When was champ defended his gold on every show including house shows.

Makes 100's of public and charity apperances

Who slept on a seaman ridden matress for the best part of a year.

Decided he wanted to be a wrestler at fairly old age in retrospective and was able to climb the ladder as quickly as he has done.

And who can bring a full house at the astro dome to there feet.

Well the guys got my respect

Guest Perfection
I both respect and sort of like The Rock, his promos are great and his matches are usually pretty entertaining to watch. Two things i don't like are how he is gets by from his Mic work alone , and second, the majority of his stupid fans, who probably wouldn't even know what i was just talking about. :)

Guest Litas daughter

I would definetly release the Rock.He neeeeeeeds to turn heel for christ sake.this damn guy sucks.I hope NWO kick his a** man if Rock turned heel i would i would cry (literally) out of joy.And god ,do u hear him sing? i almost died of a heart attack when he sang. I wanna watch wrestling not freakin Broadway. Austin rulz all the way.

Rock= :sick

Guest Litas daughter
:roll i just dont see a reason why i should fall for his square head and skinny arms and his crappy trash talk. All that talk and yap and singing.Why doesn't he shut is trap for MY sake because i'll commit suicide next time he talks. NOTE: no i wont :D but i'll shut off the damn television!