sexiest male 03/04  

4 members have voted

1. 1. sexiest male 03/04

• paul dickov
    • phil neville
    • martin keown
    • Mikeal silvestre
    • stan Lizaridis

I think we should do an all-time poll. I'd imagine it'd be a photo finish between Dowie and Beardsley, with Le Tissier and the ugly sisters (Nevilles) a good distance back. As for this one, has to be Frankenst . . . I mean, Phil Neville.

Is Luke Chadwick away from Man Utd or was he just on loan last season? I'm too lazy to check, so one of the 47,000 United fans here can tell me, although I suppose only about 10 of them will actually know who he is.

Anyway, if Chadwick is about, he should get the award. He should have 666 on the back of his top, the number of the beast. His face looks like it's been on fire and been put out with bricks. He reminds me of a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. And so on.

Is Luke Chadwick away from Man Utd or was he just on loan last season? I'm too lazy to check, so one of the 47,000 United fans here can tell me, although I suppose only about 10 of them will actually know who he is.

Anyway, if Chadwick is about, he should get the award. He should have 666 on the back of his top, the number of the beast. His face looks like it's been on fire and been put out with bricks. He reminds me of a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. And so on.

:lol :lol :lol

Chadwick was out on loan at Burnley all season.

Close up, Stan Lazaridas is a good looking bloke, as is Robbie savage (check out le picture) http://www.boomspeed.com/nicole2/Robbie.jpg .

Best looking player for Birmingham has to be Matty Upson, he's yummy. Oi, Paul Dickov ain't an ugly man and both the neville brothers are disgusting!

Keown looks like a Bulldog licking wee off a stinging nettle, to be honest. I had a conversation over the weekend at work as to who we thought was the ugliest football player, and the final three were Keown, Dowie and Rio Ferdinand (the women just didnt like him).

:lol

:lol :lol :lol

Chadwick was out on loan at Burnley all season.

Wasn't he on loan at Reading?