How Did You Get there!?!?!

The Brain

Luger was decent in his early days and after that he just lived of a reputation of being able to draw despite never doing so. Hogan got by on his charisma.

Kevin Nash without doubt.

Great quote from the Cornette shoot:

"Kevin Nash always complained he was the lowest paid Champion in WWF history, so Gerlad Briscoe told "son, thats because you were the lowest drawing champion in WWF history".

jon heidenreich

hell he hasnt even got that far but he is without a shadow of a doubt the worst wrestler ive ever seen in my life. period.

wwe get rid of the worthwhile poeple like zach gowen and sea ohaire and lance stromand they keep jon frikkin heidenreich

EDIT: Watch the bad language please. Cheers

Edited by The Crippler

Luger at least never won a world title; Hogan at least had lots of charisma and gave a lot to the business; Kevin Nash, on the other hand, has given damn all to the business and has been rewarded with multiple world title reigns. I mean for crying out loud, he was wwf champion for a YEAR! And in that time, any halfway decent performance he had was DRAGGED out of him by far superior wrestlers, such as Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels. Nash all the way.

wwe get rid of the worthwhile poeple like zach gowen [/i]

Tell me, you did not just say that?

Zach Gowen was a big candidate for my pick, until i remembered Lex Luger.

Im Sorry but he Was terrible in the Ring, he had one Move, the Moonsault. (Granted Done Well)

Final Thought: He was a Novalty act, Period.

Although i did like the Name Tenacious Z

Luger at least never won a world title; Hogan at least had lots of charisma and gave a lot to the business; Kevin Nash' date=' on the other hand, has given damn all to the business and has been rewarded with multiple world title reigns. I mean for crying out loud, he was wwf champion for a YEAR! And in that time, any halfway decent performance he had was DRAGGED out of him by far superior wrestlers, such as Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels. Nash all the way.[/quote']

True, But at least Nash could get a Good match Dragged out of him. (See Good Friends Better Enemies)

Luger was Pathetic, Name One Good Match he was EVER in?, He got over by Being Pushed and having a Good Body.

Final Thought: As Lance Storm Put it, "Personally i got along with Lex, Professionally, He's Really... Tall"

Very true . . . but Nash's world titles still swings it for me. As recently as this time last year, when Nash was so knackered he could barely walk, he was STILL in main events. At least Luger had a limited shelf life as well; Nash is like radioactive waste, it takes about 300 years to get rid of him

Oh, and you're right; I can't name a good match that Luger was in, and he was pathetic

The Ultimate Warrior got the furthest with the least talent, and i marked out for him big time! Now that i look back, he was poor in the ring, and basically just sucked all round. However it didnt stop me from marking out, so with the right promotion nearly anyone can get to the top.

The Ultimate Warrior got the furthest with the least talent' date=' and i marked out for him big time! Now that i look back, he was poor in the ring, and basically just sucked all round. However it didnt stop me from marking out, so with the right promotion nearly anyone can get to the top.[/quote']

How old were you when you marked out for him? Just curious. Cos I used to as well, but that's when I was ten. I doubt I'd mark out for him now.

Great quote from the Cornette shoot:

"Kevin Nash always complained he was the lowest paid Champion in WWF history, so Gerlad Briscoe told "son, thats because you were the lowest drawing champion in WWF history".

Both myself and my non-wrestling fan Dad laughed at that comment last night :xyx

I kinda remember "Flexy Lexy" being a multi time wcw champ, but by God did he suck!

Last year I saw Lex in a main event match tagging with Sting against Buff Bagwell and Malice (RIP). Anyways the match ended at the 5 minute mark and me and my friend assumed it was an injury to Bagwell that stopped the match so quick, days later I found out that Luger had it in his contract to wrestle 5 minute matches!

One of the all time biggest pushes in WWF history and he still can't look adequate!

Laters

luger vs flair, starrcade 88

luger vs steamboat, bash 89

True, But look who he was againest, Some More wise Words from Cornette "Ric Flair Could go an Hour With a Broom Stick and Make it Look like Gold"

And SteamBoat Speaks for himself.

Final Thought: I Liked Warrior when i was Little, When your Little You dont look for ring ability, you look for the Good Guys.

tru, I have a match of his(warrior) from England vs. Undertaker.

The two things I came away with

1. Warrior was awful in every imaginable way

2. Undertaker's arms used to be ridiculously large.

Edited by pablo986

luger vs flair, starrcade 88

luger vs steamboat, bash 89

that's about it

anyways i'd pick the ultimate warrior

The only reason Luger looked decient in thoese matches is because Flair and Steamboat were two of the best and could carry anyone!