Who would unify the championships Benoit or Eddie?

shark25

Who would unify the championships Benoit or Eddie?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who would unify the championships Benoit or Eddie?

• CHRIS BENOIT
    • EDDIE GUERRERO

hopefully eddie guerrero. benoit is so boring with no personaltiy' date=' just pure dull[/quote']

Wow, what a wonderfully good reason. And from a HHH fan as well! What a surprise.

Benoit should unify them, as Eddie's champion credibility is being destroyed with SmackDown's current suckiness.

If it were to happen I'd imagine they'd go with Guerrero as I think they've more long term plans for Guerrero than Benoit. I might be wrong there but thats the impression I've always got, despite Guerrero's title reign kinda sucking at the minute (through no fault of his own).

If it were to happen I'd imagine they'd go with Guerrero as I think they've more long term plans for Guerrero than Benoit.

Thats what i would have thought, and as the others have said, Eddie's reign is sucking at the moment and needs something to give it back some credibility.

I think Eddie should unify them if it were to happen, but as mentioned earlier his status is undermined by the current lack of 'main-eventers' on Smackdown!, so Beniot would unify them so there could be more interseting angles on Raw.

• 3 weeks later...

Some good arguments for both sides as far as who should get the win for the good of the company.

However, I thought the question was, "Who would win if they got into it". I think Benoit could take Eddie, although I am a long-time Guerrero fan.