Keane

Vampiro

Album out today.. went and got myself uno copy. Absolutely fantastic. When they first came out, i was like.. yeeeah ok, whatever.. didnt really give them the time. But this album is truly astonishing. The best album of 2004 easily. Bedshaped is a brilliant song.. Somewhere Only We Know will be a hit for years to come. There isnt one song that is bad. If they released every song on the album, they would all get into the top 5 like their first 2 tracks have done.

10/10

I amazed myself by really taking to this band! I will defo be getting the album! Someone originally put me off them by comparing them to Coldplay but their so much better than them! Looking forwards to hearing more of their stuff. I must be mellowing lately :P

I love this album. Full of great tracks, which all maintain the similar styles already set by their two released songs. My favourites are :

Somewhere Only We Know

Bend and Break

Everybody's Changing

Your Eyes Open

Infact I should just list every song because the album is so damn good and it matches my musical tastes so well. Doves are still better though. ;)