Favourite Entrance Song

Triple H 'Time to play the game' and his Motorhead ones are good, CM Punk's 'Miseria Cantare - The Beginning' by AFI, Jericho 'Break The Walls Down', RVD's 'One of a kind' by Breaking Point and of course Sandman 'Enter Sandman'

Then again what about X-Factor...

Triple H's 'The Game' by Motorhead is a class theme as is Evolution's theme, I always find myself singing to that one - So Crippler, Goldy and Kess better watch out ;)

My other favourites would be 'My Time', DX's Original theme, Mankind's Original and Stone Cold's Alliance Version, His last version and the one done by Disturbed.

{ DONG... }

YES. XP Undertaker MUST be pheared with his new old entrance.

I jus' LOVE it - don't care much about what the old fans think of his new 'Deadman' persona - I think it's just awesome.

Triple H and Evolution...LOVE Motorhead's stuff for the WWE. Oo;

That man Lemmy is one great voice.

Noteable mentions:

SCSA, Rock, Bischoff, and the corporate Ministry...from the compilation 3-CD album.

Triple H's current music, Benoit's current music and Austin's music are probably my favourites.

I also kinda like VeeeOne-Ahhh's music and John Cena's suits him well. I preferred Eddy Guerrero's Latino Heat music rather than his current one. I get a kick out of the start of Shawn Michaels music as well even though as a whole it's a really, really cheesy affair.

I think Benoit, HHH, Cena have good music that really fits them well. Good job guys. Evolution has a good song, reminds me of HHH's. I prefer Eddie's newer version, his old one has loads of gaps in it and a lot of spanish which I don't understand, but want to know the meaning to!

for me it would have to be Zack Gowens entrance OUT OF MY WAY by seether ,Great band or slow chemical by finger 11 which is kanes entrance the begining is ok but the song its excellent also Chris Benoits entance is pretty cool

how bout almost all the ecw entrances which were all real songs including ravens you gotta keep em seperated and all the rob zombie in wwe edges rob zombie theme and steve austins disturbed theme i wish austin would turn heel again all motorhead songs are good too

• 2 weeks later...