Austin Involved In Another Domestic Incident

Cactus Jack

Credit Wrestling.Edge.com

According to popular news tabloid, The National Enquirer, there has been yet another domestic dispute involving Steve Austin and his ex-fiance, Tess Broussard.

Apparently Tess Broussard jumped out of Austin‘s moving vehicle during an argument. This led to Austin calling the San Antonio police. According to Austin, Broussard made an attempt to bite or attack him while he was trying to call the police. However, Broussard claims that Austin attempted to strike her with his vehicle. She claims that Austin called the police before she did to try to hide that fact. According to The Enquirer, the couple had been drinking earlier that night.

After their first domestic dispute, Broussard moved into Austin’s San Antonio home, while Austin found a condo for himself. While visiting Austin‘s new home, Broussard apparently found evidence that Austin had been interactive with one of his female fans over the internet. Later on that night, Broussard accused Austin of being involved with the woman. That accusation is what apparently started the entire domestic incident. Although Austin apparently offered Broussard a financial settlement after their breakup, she is still living in Austin’s house.

Austin is currently being looked into by the Japanese company, Dreamstage Entertainment. Dreamstage Entertainment regularly holds shows which are co-promoted by Japanese wrestling company Zero-One. Dreamstage Entertainment just recentled held their third installment into the ‘HUSTLE’ series of shows: HUSTLE-3. The show featured Mick Foley, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and many other big name stars.

Interpret it how you like.

Ah geeze, Austin this and Austin that. No one knows any facts of the incident, so don't judge just yet. A mini-story has been produced and suddenly Austin is the bad guy? Steve doesn't need to get his head straight, or get his life together. The man does how he pleases. And as I said before, we don't know any real facts about the incident, so why start pointing the finger at Austin?

I hope it all works out for Steve and he can get back on track...

I can't stand this "it's a tabloid" argument. People think they are making an intellectual point when they say something like that.

Broadsheets do NOT report celebrity news, they comment on it. Tabloids are the people who break celebrity news. I admit, we mustn't rush into condemning Austin but to be fair, tabloids are rarely wrong about stuff like this.

Cheers!

I think you're an idiot. Domestic violence is not a joke. I've seen the fall out of this kind of stuff before, and belive me when I say its not nice. Now please don't say anything that stupid again buddy. OK?

I have no sympathy anymore for Austin. He's got a history of beating women, he sees them as nothing more than his slaves (one interview in the past said he loves his new girlfriend because she can give him what he needs without saying he did the same for her and that she can change to suit him and be a motherly figure to him - which I just tend to find disrespectful to the role of women), and whilst people may say his fame and the way he took WWF to new heights afforded him to be able to walk out of the company due to creative differences and deny certain people the chance to work with him effectively and to put them over, I find it extremely unprofessional, and think that any company man who pulls strings like that should be fired on the spot. I don't care if he saved the WWE from bankrupcy - until he is a chairman of the board, he has no authority to do as he pleases. Simple as.

I think you're an idiot. Domestic violence is not a joke. I've seen the fall out of this kind of stuff before' date=' and belive me when I say its not nice. Now please don't say anything that stupid again buddy. OK?[/quote']

Djeez... let me spell this out for you.. I-R-O-N-Y. Sound like a word you're familiar with? The whole point was to point out that this was the kind of thing Austin did with problems in WWE, so maybe he thinks he should treat real-life problems like that as well. Which he of course should not.

If you look at the first post...you can see that credit is given to The National Enquirerer. That is a tabloid my friends. I do believe in that issue you can also turn the page to find a picture of a man giving birth! So take it for what you want...I know thats a falacy.

Djeez... let me spell this out for you.. I-R-O-N-Y.

The problem is, Trells (may I call you 'Trells'?) is that you have not demonstrated irony in any way, shape or...wait for it...form.

An example of irony is Alanis Morrisette writing a song called "Ironic", with the lyrics adding up to brief interludes of yarn that are supposed to be irony but are in fact - not irony, but instead only bad luck, misfortune or coincidence.

That is ironic. In fact, it would be a case of irony if you didn't comprehend this post.

Get it?

You sir, have no concept of irony. You only comprehend the notion of "cheap laughs".

Cheers!

Man, how much fun would it be being Austin's lawyer?

"Um... my client accidentally punched her in the face your honour."

Austin = another main eventer gone insane! What is it about main eventing that just ****s up an individual?