JBL

Stoned Cold

Its Bradshaw, he sucks... He does a clothesline for a finisher, a fall away slam a powerbomb, big boot and two types of suplex that are basic. He moves slow is too old and not over, its gonna take this cheap heart attack angle to give him any decent heat going into an undeserved shot against Guerrero at JD... Hopefully they'll use Smackdown's events to set RVD up for a title run and a heel turn, RVD as a heel n ECW was excellent.

No his character is a bit more like his real life persona but its just like a cross between Stan Hansen and the Millon$Man... Cowboy hat, the boots and the tights all he has to do is get a million dollar belt and its complete...

He is good on the mic though

He is ok as a one-time challenger for the World Title, like Hardcore Holly was. He's a charismatic heel, but his workrate isn't very well, and in fact, JBL as a GM or heel manager someday wouldn't be bad at all. They've building him great as a heel, but about 20 minutes last SD was used to show Mamacita Guerreros heart-attack.. way too long..

I've been impressed with the JBL character, very impressed. He's very good on the mic, and the character is well written. The heart-attack angle is a bit cheap though.

OK, so Bradshaw hasn't got the biggest repertoire of moves but The Clothesline From Hell is a finisher that is as over as Sweet Chin Music, Crossface, FU, Ankle-Lock, Pedigree or the Gore.

So there's a start.

Cheers!

I love JBL's entrance music too. However, I am puzzled with why you can hear the sound of a cow during the song.

Perhaps Vince meant to say to Kevin Dunn "Pipe in some boos when Bradshaw comes out", but he made a typo so the message said "Pipe in some moos when Bradshaw comes out".

Whatever the explaination, the sound of a cow is always welcome in wrestling.

I love JBL's entrance music too. However, I am puzzled with why you can hear the sound of a cow during the song.

Perhaps Vince meant to say to Kevin Dunn "Pipe in some boos when Bradshaw comes out", but he made a typo so the message said "Pipe in some moos when Bradshaw comes out".

Whatever the explaination, the sound of a cow is always welcome in wrestling.

lmfao great post

Perhaps Vince meant to say to Kevin Dunn "Pipe in some boos when Bradshaw comes out"' date=' but he made a typo so the message said "Pipe in some [i']moos[/i] when Bradshaw comes out.

Dude, you've posted this old chestnut two weeks ago.

I know comedians repeat their material but this just isn't funny!

Said the naturalists to the witty rug-makers...

Cheers!

One of the problems I have with the JBL is Bradshaw style is completly wrong for the character.

The JBL character has been the arogant cowardly rich guy who jumps Eddie from behind, does his interviews via satilite so he doesn't have to show up at the areana and face Eddie etc all of your standard cowardly heel acts. So come Judgment Day Bradshaw now has to face Eddie and gets his cumupance in ring were he bumps like crazy and begs for his life before either stealing a victory if they want to continue the feud or getting his ass kicked, like Flair and DeBiase did thru out their carrers.

Except Bradshaw is your usal standard WWE big guy wrestler so now come Judgment day Eddie is going to have to start bumping like crazy for Bradshaw making Eddie look like an ediot and turning Bradshaw back into his lame Stan Hansen wannabe gimmick adn defeating the whole purpose of the last 6 weeks of TV.

I hope you are proved wrong, Tajiri. It would suck so badly if Eddie had to take the bumps and start selling Bradshaw's moves. I've been enjoying the Eddie/JBL feud (apart from that appalling heart attack scene - rubbish), and I'd like to see a satisfying match at Judgement Day. Don't think it's going to happen though.

Dude, you've posted this old chestnut two weeks ago.

I know comedians repeat their material but this just isn't funny!

Said the naturalists to the witty rug-makers...

Cheers!

I can't repeat my favourite joke at the moment, but you can repeat "Cheers!" over and over? I smell double standards, ya hypocrite! :)