Manchester United Or Muppets United..

Guest Xzibitheny

Guest Xzibitheny

Hey dirty streets

You dirty manc.. Manchester united are only bigger than arsenal becuase there are only two pro clubs in manchester.. Man u and man city...and only one in the prem...in london there are 13 pro clubs and 5 pro clubs in the prem. Meaning arsenal have to share fan base between 13 pro clubs while man u only have one to contend with... But thats the past... That doesnt matter now any because when arsenal build there stadium in the center of london(which is the football capital of the world) arsenal can get gates just as big of yours. In france arsenal are the main teams as goes second clubs and certainly not you mancs. You might have all your fans in asia but they are not football countries meaning that they would take any team you were just lucky to conqure it first.. But in many european countries arsenal are bigger. Did you know as know as history proves arsenal have finished higher than u mancs more time in fact we finished higher more times than any other team in england. Also did you no the majority of you man u fans dont live in manchester. That title is held by man city fans... Manchester united should change name theatre of dreams to the theatre of muppets or the theatre of 60,000 muppets or the theatre of 60,000 quite prawn sandwich eating muppets.. Anyway you have just won 2 european cups while liverpool have won 4 euro titles and been in 8 euro finals.show them respect mancs.. I might be a gooner but i respect the name liverpool for that. Now if bergkamp had scored that penalty in the 1999 fa cup semi final we would of gone on to win the double an you wouldnt of had the confedence to win the euro final....why has fergie said he will stay on.. What will he be next year 161 years old..he is a real top manager so he needs to stop making the title race one horse race. If he leaves manu migh not lose to the likes of bolton and arsenal might not have it there own way if he left. Enough of that crap.... Didnt manchester united use to be called newton heath.

Newton heath or manchester united.. That is the question...

Edited by Grapple

Guest Dirty Streets

You silly Gooner

LOL

You just cant resist winding me up about the manc think can you.

If ive told you once ive told you a thousand times.....

IAM NOT A BLOODY MANC.

By the way, there are a lot more than just two pro teams in manchester. Do your research sonny jim.

At least we dont have an owl as our manager!!!

RED ARMY

Guest Dirty Streets
Originally posted by Grapple

OK i know football stirs up a lot of emotion in some people, but try to keep it civilised in here

It is!

Heny and I often Jest about football. We are having good-natured banter thats all.

Even when Arsenal move to their new Stadium it wont be as big as Old Trafford, so theres some more research you didn't do.

There may well be more Arsenal fans that Man U n France, but thats because Arsenal are a French team aint they? Theres probably more United fans in Scandinavia and other parts of Europe than Arsenal.

Anyway I can't wait for Arsenal to move out of Highbury, you won't win a thing then. The only reason you win anythng is because youre the only team in the world that is used to playing 11 a side on a 5 a side pitch.