51 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Tag Team

• Natural Disasters
    • Bushwackers
    • X-Pac and Road Dogg
    • The Bashams
    • The Johnsons
    • Other, please specify.

So which tag team would you consiser to be the worst in wrestling history? I've tried to get a 'decent' spread of teams, but if your favorite teams here then please don't get offended. Unless its the Bushwackers!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst tag team i have ever seen is Lenny and Lodi from WCW. These guys were the pits to say the least. Their matches were crap, and their gimmicks just as bad. They were one of the many low-points in the latter part of WCW.

The Johnsons were around in the first two or three weeks of the NWA-TNA era, but in tag team history the worst one has to be the one time pairing of Hogan and Rodman, that was the pits...

The Truth Commison was poor, Rikishi and Scotty are as well, Kronik and also the Perfect Event as well in WCW, they were poor.

almost ever tag team in wwe right now is pretty bad anyone remember that tag team with shane douglass and someone esle i anyone know the name but there gimmicks were they were skaters i think it was dudes with attitudes and no im not talking about michaels and nash

almost ever tag team in wwe right now is pretty bad anyone remember that tag team with shane douglass and someone esle i anyone know the name but there gimmicks were they were skaters i think it was dudes with attitudes and no im not talking about michaels and nash

Dynamic Dudes - Shane Douglas and Johnny Ace