World Heavyweight Championship

HBK21

Most deserving? well HBK doesnt deserve it, and HHH doesnt deserve it. People such as Booker t and RVD when they were on Raw, and current raw talent like Jericho, they do deserve the title. Ok they are (were in Booker's case) over with the fans, they all are/were lacking that title reign to cement them in the fans hearts. Jericho doesnt only deserve the title, i think he actually needs it to further his character. Jericho has hardly changed since he arrived in the WWF/E and needs something to raise him up that extra notch, and i think a World Title reign would do it.

He had one remember... He was given back to back wins over Rock and Austin and then he was completely buried by the WWE team who overhyped the old has-beens in the nWo and then Triple H and Steph. His performance against Austin and HHH at the ppv's didn't help but then it looked like the two didn't want to put him over in anyway, not even make him look like a threat.

Jericho and HHH on the same show with Jericho chasing the title won't happen cos HHH don't want Jericho anywere near it, he knows that while not as great in the ring as Benoit, although still fantastic, he is far more entertaining and loveable so the fans will take to him. If they give him another shot on Raw he'll go the same way as Booker and RVD, trust me the title is going home to daddy at Summerslam.

Guest SonOfKord
HHH, HBK, and all these guys have had the chance to hold the title. I think it's about time that some of the mid-carders were given a chance, like Jericho, possibly even Benjamin, but not someone who's had their chance in the limelight. Move over and give someone else a chance at being numero uno!

I'd like to see Flair win the title just one last time. Then maybe he could retire and make the belt vacent. Then they could do a tournement leading up to a big PPV. This could also elevate the younger stars like Orton, Batista and Hurricane into the title sceen :)

I wish SO MUCH that Benoit and Jericho could be given their own little title feud, if only while Hunter was off making movies. I think it would make for some very interesting and refreshing tv, and some great matches

I'm all for pushing young guys, but let's not make the same mistake that happened with Brock Lesnar. Too much exposure at a young age can lead to jaded wrestlers. Randy Orton will become world champion, but hopefully not in a 3-4 years time yet. Batista? He's the new Kevin Nash, just with less charisma. Hurricane? Let's be real... HBK, HHH, Benoit, Kane and Edge are the five wrestlers I see in the title hunt for the time being.

Benoit should drop the belt to somebody on his level. Oo

In a few months, Benoit should drop it to HBK, then WWE should have HBK have a jealousy feud with Y2J for a couple of months...rounded up nicely with a big win for Y2J at WM21.

Y2J then should feud with Kane, and have Kane have a cheap and merciless win for a few months - having him cut loose as a 'monster' for a while until somebody steps up and kicks his ass.

Oh, and Evolution would have split before then, and have Orton on a neutral kinda mode.