Favourite Royal Rumble Match?

WWE

Mine is probably 2000 (I have not seen 2004, 1999 or behind that date) I have only seen 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.. I am buying 2004 soon though. I don't really know which one because I like them all!

The 2004 Rumble is one of the best I think, not sure on my favourite though 1992 Rumble was class as alot of people will tell you. One of my over faves would be the No Chance in Hell Royal Rumble - I think it was 1999, where Vinnie Mac won it.

The 2004 Rumble is one of the best I think' date=' not sure on my favourite though 1992 Rumble was class as alot of people will tell you. One of my over faves would be the No Chance in Hell Royal Rumble - I think it was 1999, where Vinnie Mac won it.[/quote']

yeah, i know that was 1999 i just didnt see it u see? ;)

1992 when Flair did the hour long drive for the title was classic, Michaels and Bulldog being near enough the first two in 1995 and it coming down to them with Michaels skinning the cat, Austin cheating in 1997 and it setting up Wrestlemania XIII and of course Benoit proving himself this year.

Aint had this thread for all of a month :roll

Anyway mine goes to Royal Rumble 97. Really creative finish with Austin screwing Bret, Taker and Vader that set up for the final four and the huge 'I Quit' match at WM 13

Will Triple H write a post that last longer then his average one line, will he stop with semi-spam or will even discover grammer, the tension is killing me, what do you think viewers!?!

Oh and I'd have thought you'd have gone for 2002 and HHH's predicitable win over Angle?

1992, 1998, 1996 and 2004 were all Classics, But 1992 will always be the Best Ever, So Much talent, beautifully booked and Gorilla and Heenan were at their absolute BEST.

Their will never be a Rumble That good again, Some come Close but still fall Short.

Final Thought: Gorilla: "I Told You, No-one Between the Numbers of 1 and 5 have ever Won the Rumble"

Heenan: "And i Told you to Shut Up Monsoon!!"