Blazin Squad

Jack

i remember The Streets thread when everyone saidd how much they hated them, and i was thinking who else i HATE and i thought blazin squad these guys piss me off and have no talent, so i wondered what everyone else thought of them

I think Blazin' Squad are evil little, well I can't swear so how can I put it.... They are corparate little pigs who eat back door pudding and ruin along with others like them the music scene... Rap and RnB have great talents who don't get seen but they get a deal! JB, me and you some shotguns and a shovel, no more problem eh?

i hate busted too gringo they piss me off jumping around in there long shorts. never mind shotguns and shovels that would be too quick!! it annoys me when they try to act out theyre gangsta rappers, i saw one of them on kids tv today and they had the same tatoo as TUPAC but without the outlaws writing i couldnt make out what it said but this annoyed me more than anything!!!

Seriously, I actually like Blazin Squad.

I think some people take music way too seriously. Blazin Squad make some good fun music thats good to listen to when your in the mood. Quite a few of the songs are good for in clubs and stuff as well. To me it seems to be that there early stuf has got them stereotyped, as songs like Flip Reverse and Here 4 One which have been released are both half decent songs. The album Now or Never is fairly decent as well, with No Angels being my fave song on the album.

Hopefully Blazin Squad will be on their way out soon, their last single did poorly, and their latest album entered in the mid 30s, and dropped out of the charts completely, and hasn't climbed back up. :lol

Persoally i think The Blazin Squad are an insult to hip hop/rap. They are absolutly dire, and they are what 17 years old? The songs are nearly as bad as the Streets if not worse, and they all seem to think they are the dogs nads

has anyone noticed the differences between theG-Unit song 'Poppin' Them Things' and Blazin Squads last one? no? YOU WOULDNT BECAUSE THEYRE EXACTLY THE SAME! honestly theyre middle/upper class cocky........The Streets are a lot better IMO

i remember The Streets thread when everyone saidd how much they hated them' date=' and i was thinking who else i luv and i thought blazin squad these guys turn me on and have all talent in the world, so i wondered what everyone else thought of them[/quote']

Fixed again.