Happy Birthday!

Pabster

Wow, thanks very much guys and gals :D

Just about go to shopping for some things. Then for a few games of Snooker. Then an all night piss up ending with a nice curry. I can sense the hangover already :( Ah well, once again thanks guys. I shall have a great day :thumbsup

Chris

CJR, pick the hottest and spicyest curry and it will do one of two things a) kill the hangover dead, or b) you'll puke and won't feel it in the morning, horrid I know but its better then 'bear head'....

Have a good one and remember you've gotta grink a beer for every year at least :xyx

Happy birthday to the legend that is CJR! Hope everything went according to plan mate, if you had a hot curry then I hope for your sake you remembered to put that toilet roll in the freezer before you left the house!

Have a good one (the birthday I mean, not the unpleasant dump)!

I really should have put some toilet paper in the freezer. It burns so bad, thats a good thing though. It adds to a great night :xyx I only had Chiken Balti. Swilled it down with a few beers :D Boy did it repeat on my this morning at 6.00am, still it was a top night. Once again thanks all.

Chris