Collectables

Alan

I may sound really sad for starting this thread but hey thats me. I was wondering if anyone here collects things. You know like Beer mats, action figures, train tickets, Footy programs, anything really, even if it is looked upon as "sad". Personally i collect Keyrings, and Beer Mats mainly. I have around 100 keyrings of loads of different objects, animals and the sort. I also have quite a few from different places around the globe. I dont know how i got started with the keyrings, but the Beer Mats started when i noticed an oddly shaped one in a scottish (had to be scotland didnt it :lol )pub and picked it up. After that i grab anyone that i can find. I have ones from Bulgaria, France and Holland, and some limited competition ones from here (ie Guiness promotions etc). So come on people, i cant be the only sad one here?

Ps this does include film memorabilia.

Edited by Alan

Boyo collects Transformers and Transformers memorabilia. Transformers ROCK, that's why.

Boyo also has a collection of Hard Rock Cafe guitar pins from all of the HRC's worldwide that Boyo has been to: Hollywood, New York, Vegas, Cape Town, Bahrain, Amsterdam, London and many, many more.

Cheers!

i would want to get the full set off wrestling figures from the mid 90s but i asked in the buy and sell forum but no-one had any for sale. i collect magazines really but not fanatically like some people do i just buy new ones

He just does sometimes. Don't ask me.

Sorry Pabster, I've - I mean - Boyo has just re-read that and didn't mean it to sound so stand-offish.

It was meant to be read as:

"Don't ask ME" - kinda jokey

but could be interpreted as: "DON'T ASK me", a grumpy snarl.

Boyo will watch out for this in his posts in the future.

Cheers!

Apart from wrestling videos and dvds, I collect model cars and James Bond memorabilia, but over the last year I haven't collected as much as I would have liked to, mainly because I end up spending all my money on wrestling videos.

I try not to buy things that come in collectable sets because I've got a stupidly addictive personality when it comes to frivolous (sp?) rubbish.

I am, this year, buying the WWE PPV DVDs. I'm also getting all the tagged-classics.