Just thought of something

Steve V.1

For months and years we all were moaning and complaining about the A-Train and how much of a bad worker he was. The worst worker in the world some called him, and now, after months and years of moaning and complaining. A-train has not been seen on our TV Screens for about a whole month and a half now. WhooHooo!!! :jump

WWE didn't like the gay icon that Prince Albert was and made him A-train... big mistake...

Doesn't matter your sexuality, if you're a fan you're a fan, whatever the reason...

Saracen

WWE didn't like the gay icon that Prince Albert was

Having a "Prince Albert" is a US term for "having your bell-end pierced". I saw it on some seedy Sky One TV show.

I'd want my name changed if that's what it meant...

Cheers!

British term Boyo,

A Prince Albert is named after the husband of Queen Victoria, for a certain reason and has been for 100 so years, the Americans claim they freed Iraq from persecution and torture, but we have recently found out that isn't the case.

They knew exactly what they were doing in the WWE when they named a highly pierced wrestler Prince Albert... only after a while did they "soften up".

Saracen

Edited by Saz

They knew exactly what they were doing in the WWE when they named a highly pierced wrestler Prince Albert...

You can imagine the writers sitting around late one night, drinking Southern Comfort, looking at stills of a promising, big, hairy, highly-pierced ugly man who Vince wants to introduce to the WWE.

"We could call him "Dr. Zeus", you know...Planet of the Apes"

"Ha ha, nice one dude, but Vince wants this guy to have his head shaved, so the fans may not get it"

"What? But if he shaves his head then it will reveal all those nasty piercings..."

"(snort - chuckle)"

"Russo, dude...what's up with you?"

"I've got it, man. I tell you...I GOT IT!!"

And the rest is history.

Cheers!

To be honest, I don't see why people don't like A Train.

There are definitely worse wrestlers. He'll fairly regularly update his move set with new moves, and I think he is a decent big guy. Promo wise he has the angry sorta heel big guy promo to perfection, and isn't the worst either. I wouldn't see him as a main guy ina company, but we could have a good role as an upper midcard sort of wrestler who the faces fued with and eventually beat before moving to the next level.