Booker T's Future ***Majizzle Spizzoilers***

Chris2K

From WO.com:

The plan for Booker T is for him to become possessed by the spirit of Papa Shango (I kid you not, do you really think I could make up something this bad?) and for this whole Undertaker feud to wind up with him becoming heavily involved in voodoo.

Visiting a psychic, going to a graveyard, and the gloved hand coming up from the ground is the beginning of the tranformation.

This, unlike my previous thread is NOT a joke (come on, this is Meltzer we're talking about here). This has to be a forerunner for next WrestleCrap inductee...

is this really serious chris? if so i loved shango he was awesome!! (just a comment, i have not fallen for it if it is a lie)

is ***majizzle spizzoilers*** a insult at my liking of rap

Edited by Jack

Oh yes welcome back to Smackdown were people just have heart attacks, a man becomes possed by voodoo spirits to fight a demonic zombie from the beyond and a crap women wrestler is rated as the best cruiser in the USA...

Gimmicks dead, pah! Smackdown dead, yeah...

Oh yes welcome back to Smackdown were people just have heart attacks, a man becomes possed by voodoo spirits to fight a demonic zombie from the beyond and a crap women wrestler is rated as the best cruiser in the USA...

Gimmicks dead, pah! Smackdown dead, yeah...

:worship

If this does happen, and normally meltzer is spot on, then it will make me have even less respect for SD than i already do, which to be honest isnt alot. Papa shango is an old gimmick, and by giving Booker an interest in Shango and voodoo will no doubt cause major criticism. And trust jack to find this entertaining :roll just kidding fella, no offense intended.

Why are they doing this to Booker T???, He's so talented and could have gone soooo Far.

Why not just have him as an ordinary Heel, IS THAT SO WRONG?, But seriously i think this is a terrible idea and will only further bury Booker T, I thought they were Finally giving him a Push as a Major Heel, and if this Happens then say goodbye to a Potential WWE Title Reign, (What? It Could have Happened)

Final Thought: I would have Prefered him as a Time Traveling Shoe Salesmen.

Edited by The Brain

The idea of Shango being brought in as Booker's manager is a good one in a way but the fact is it'll open up a sill special effect ridden feud... 'Booker's got a voodoo doll, no no the pins, ref stop him!' Seriously I can see this happening...

I mean its like if the Hart cage match hadn't run long at Summerslam 94 the original finish was for the two Takers t lock up, the lights go out and a bolt of lighting hit the ring, binding the two together as one!

See insanity isn't a roadblock to employment, its the gateway to the WWE creative department and the Kiss My Ass Club.

Right, Booker T is one of my favourite wrestlers, and I never thought I'd be wishing one of my favourites to retire, but I think he should do what he's rumoured to have been thinking about and go ahead and do it. In 2001 wwe got a main event star, a world champion, a guy with a legacy (thats LEGACY Vince, exactly what guys like Bradshaw don't have). Since then, they've had him get sick on tv, teamed him up with a goddam cross-dresser, had Triple H squash him on what shoulda been his biggest WWE night, and now they're gonna do this?! To hell with WWE. I just cannot understand their thinking. They get genuine homegrown WCW stars like Goldberg and Booker, and seem to want to run them into the ground just to prove that their own guys are better and hope that the fans forget how good they used to be so that they can say "Hey look, these are the losers that used to headline WCW. No wonder we kicked their asses!" Actually, in the run-up to their match at 'mania 19, Triple H basically ridiculed Booker's four WCW title reigns, saying that just about ANYONE was wcw champ back then, which is something I think they actually believe.

Anyway, look, sorry for ranting. Bottom line for me is this; Booker, if you are honest-to-god thinking of retiring, do it before they put you in this kinda angle, please

Its true though, the two WWE champs at the moment are WCW vet's, HHH spent his early days there the only true WWE homegrown talent is Edge, Orton, Christain and Angle at a pro level... And they pinched Michaels from AWA...

When they gonna give the guys respect?

I need to raise two points here.

1) Anybody that had to endure the "Papa Shango" days knows that he was utter manure. Charles Wright in all his incarnations has been utter manure. This is a fact and not just my opinion.

2) Booker T was a great wrestler in his WCW days. I remember his matches with Chris Benoit when they had a series of either 7 or 9. Great viewing. Boker T in the WWF/E is a different matter. Does anyone remember his first match in WWF? Booker T vs Buff Bagwell? That could well be the worst thing i've ever seen (granted thats probably more Buffs fault than Bookers).

Rather than thinking up a new gimmick for Booker they want to sort out a redundancy payment and get him off the books. Whilst they're doing it they could just give office jobs to HHH and some of the other has beens.