Challange to Boyo

Paul

Well the insults are starting to spam all the other forums, so bring it here and lets have some fun.

I belive I've just told you about your avatar, well heres some more, did you put your name next to it so you'd know your own sign on name. And lets be honest- Welshmen sign on a lot!!!

I've also particapated in pointless threads..well...I created them lol, I think you should stop it before someone gets either:

A right rolicking off TWO

Mickey took off TWO

Banned from TWO

And hey, before you tell me to shut up, I've been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt, and I've got to say - I found the shirt cheaper at Matalan!!!

(Nice structure? No?)

Cheers!

The gremlin of dyslexia runs deep in me Boyo, but having read my prior posts you know this.

I on the other hand would never insult anyone on their personal problems, even if you do look like the CLB after the steroids wore off!

I've also particapated in pointless threads..well...I created them lol, I think you should stop it before someone gets either:

A right rolicking off TWO

Mickey took off TWO

Banned from TWO

And hey, before you tell me to shut up, I've been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt, and I've got to say - I found the shirt cheaper at Matalan!!!

(Nice structure? No?)

Cheers!

LOL that was a pathetic attempt at a joke