HUGE RUMOURS ABOUT HHH/HBK/BENOIT/EDDIE~!

Chris2K

From WrestlinRules.com

Apparently, HHH, Shawn Michaels AND Chris Benoit are scheduled to appear on Raw next week. We will keep you up to date with these incredible proceedings.

It is also very likely that Eddie Guerrero WILL be having some sort of match at Judgment Day, possibly against John 'Bradshaw' Leyfield. There are also rumours suggesting Kurt Angle will be on next week's SmackDown! in his role as General Manager. Stay tuned for more details

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST~! ;)

First of all' date=' Jack i do hope you didnt take this seriously? and second Chris, i see the point your making but will everyone else?[/quote']

No point to my post - just a tea-spattered keyboard. :)

i understand i was joking alan. i must say that isnt this pointless?

I think that the point that Chris may have been trying to make was for people to stop posting HUGE RUMOURS or BIG NEWS that to be quite honest just isnt as big as its made out to be, and also when it is from extremely unreliable sources. There again i may be wrong but thats the impression i got.

I think that the point that Chris may have been trying to make was for people to stop posting HUGE RUMOURS or BIG NEWS that to be quite honest just isnt as big as its made out to be' date=' and also when it is from extremely unreliable sources. There again i may be wrong but thats the impression i got.[/quote']

Bingo :)

I heard this huge rumour that TNA just got a TV Deal. Keep in mind it's just a rumour and it's very likely to be untrue. Rumour, rumour, rumour

Did you all know when something is confirmed it's no longer a rumour? I'm looking at you Bibby!

i made a mistake ages ago colin, let it go you make comments on every post i do and its making you look sad. every time i make a thread i never say its going to happen, i say its a rumour, ok? Edited by Jack