Little Johnny?

Paul

Hey there kiddies, just a quick question for you all. Who or what was Heidenriechs 'Little Johnny'? I missed a few episodes and that must have been there somewhere. Please enlighten me.

Crippler, Pabster, Draven, even Boyo, please help me before I go mad!

Well despite not being on your list, I'll answer the question anyway...

Little Johnny was never revealed, as Heidenreich was sent to learn how to wrestle properly after injuring Stevie Richards twice in two weeks on Heat. The most likely answer to it all was that it was a doll that Heidenreich was obssessed with.

That was set to be Goldust, but then the WWE decided not to renew his contract and didn't use him, so the angle was dropped.

A similar thing happened with GTV, which was set to be revealed as Goldust's plan, but then he went to WCW before they could.

That was set to be Goldust, but then the WWE decided not to renew his contract and didn't use him, so the angle was dropped.

A similar thing happened with GTV, which was set to be revealed as Goldust's plan, but then he went to WCW before they could.

Any idea on what he remembered?

• 3 weeks later...