Guerrero's mother *Smackdown Spoilers*

pablo986

With all the talk of Guerrero's mother's heart attack being caused by JBL, was this just a ploy to create heat between Guerrero and JBL? or was it real?

Just wondering as this is the same company that used necrophilia as an angle, I would' nt put it past them

It's not even like the heart attack angle hasn't been done before, Ric Flair had one in the ring towards the end of WCW and got taken out by paramedics and everything... It was so funny he was running and wooing and strutting and dropping knees on the bare mat like he did when he got excited, then he went purple and did the Flair flop and didn't get up...

This was the same Ric Flair who went into a mental hospital and came back with an enormously muscluar female valet called "The Head Nurse" who used to batter Flair's opponents (and make it look real).

Was it Asya? Too many steroids give you a heart attack.

I'm just sayin' iz'all

Cheers!

Didnt flair actually have a panic attack though?

And thanks for the clarification, my brother was acting like I was a deuche for even considering that it could be fake. I know I'm too old for it, but I will now rub this in his mark face.

Also' date=' is she the same one he broke up with during his rehab, or is that another mamacita?[/quote']

Perhaps Eddie got involved with the "Head Nurse", too?

Ewwww.

Perhaps Asya and Chyna should sort this out, in the ring?

Cheers!

The quick and simple answer is that if it was a shoot, they'd never have shown it on TV, especially not for the first 10 mins of the show.

As to Eddie's family, I think we can safely say the kids got their teeth off their mum! :lol

Ed