Mick Foley to Fight In PRIDE!

Tajiri

Mick Foley to Fight In PRIDE?

Well PRIDE's pro wrestling show HUSTLE atleast:

Goldberg has pulled out of his scheduled match against Toshiaki Kawada at the 5/8 HUSTLE-3 event in Yokohama, Japan. Goldberg apparently pulled out due to some sort of injury.

He will be replaced in the match by Mick Foley, who will be returning to wrestle in Japan for the first time since 1996. Foley is already in Japan getting ready for the match. He is not currently under WWE contract which is why he is able to work in Japan.

Kevin Nash & Scott Hall are also set to work the event. They will face Shinya Hashimoto and Naoya Ogawa. This is the first time the Outsiders will work in Japan since the height of the nWo's popularity years ago.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Edited by Tajiri

Kawada is gonna kill him!!! I mean Foley comes back and does a few things were he can get by on his natural thoughness but Kawada fight Strong Style baby! Foley's dead!

Goldberg couldn't hang with Kawada either so its a good thing that he's not doing it and as for Hall and Nash, well they won't work as well with Hash and Ogawa and it won't draw as well as they think either.

As long as he gets his cut, I doubt he really cares what Mick Foley does in his spare time!

However, how did this come about? I mean the original post doesn't get it from the horses mouth, jut says so....

Nothing against PWInsider, but they could be just speculating...

*Sits back and waits for the backlash*

Saracen

The next time Foley turns down an opportunity to make a buck will be the first. That's hardly a mortal sin, mind you, and it certainly is entirely his option...and one many name wrestlers take, no matter how much they have in the bank. To try to figure the guy out, however....well, let's just say I'm willing to bet you'll eventually find that a lost cause. I thought I knew him very well on a personal level, and a few years ago discovered I apparently didn't at all. And if you think I'm going to go into details here, you're crazier than he is!!! LOL

To answer Cactus Jacks point, Nash had a neck injury that required surgery like Angle and Benoit's but he's finished rehab. But Nash has got bad knees, has tore a quad and damaged his neck all in the past two years... He's gonna get ripped to poeces fighting the style Hash and Ogawa do, poor bastard.

cactus jack is on sky right now... on WWE classics (aka WCW)

Yeah I just watched that - pure class!

Eric Bischoff interviewing Cactus whilst Abdullah The Butcher chewed on a piece of wood.

E2K - THAT is when wrestling was funny!

Cheers!