judgement day main event

Guest 123 kid

Guest 123 kid
the main event at judgement day should not be eddie vs bradshaw its not ppv material it would be better on smackdown the main event at judgement day should be the dead man vs booker t. does anyone else agree with this

To be honest, neither really grab me by the cojones and scream "WATCH ME!!!" but they've not got a lot to work with on SD! at the moment.

If WWE just took a chance - how about a Cruiserweight PPV? A three-hour round-robin or some kind of tournament to finish with the Cruiserweight title being decided. This'd be easy to set up - and to get heat on the CW division - you'd just get all the cruisers to

contest that bloody silly CW title change to Jacqueline this week. They could then "Dusty-up" that title change, have the title become vacant and

end up with a super-duper show into the bargain.

Of course, it won't happen but it'd be loooooovely.

*Just read the bit in the spoiler box as part of the sentences before and after it.

[edit] - stupid spelling mistakes

They should one day swallow their pride and see that the WWE cruiserweight style is so out of date, the style they make them work is pants. If the WWE went and bridged with NJPW and NOAH like it did with All Japan and New Japan in the early nineties and traded cruiser talent then it would be ace. Image the scene in your mind... Liger v Rey Jnr! If the WWE also saw that AJ Styles is all round the best indy wrestler along with Low Ki and CM Punk and made them decent offers and gave them decent spots, imagne how great events would be then, Eddie v AJ and Benoit v Low Ki... Maybe I'm just a hopeless dreamer...

Neither of the two "headline" matches for Judgement day look great, maybe Eddie will do the impossible and get a decent match out of JBL but even with Eddies talent its unlikely. Undertaker who cant do to much now anyway is going to end up burying Booker T and it will just be a squash match. I think AC1D's idea isnt too bad, it would make me watch Judgement Day for sure!

If the WWE[...]saw that AJ Styles is all round the best indy wrestler and made[him a]decent offer

They made AJ an offer a couple of years ago. He opted to stay on the indys to hone his skills until he's ready to the big leagues. Pretty smart move, I'd say, as he'd likely have been J-O-B'd as a talented, but green, rookie.

Don't care about the main event credentials, to be honest 123.

I think Eddie vs JBL will generate HUGE crowd heat and will be a lot more enjoyable than people think.

A lot more enjoyable than Booker vs Underbikertaker.

Cheers!

Actually he stayed away from the WWE cas the pay was way too low to support his family the way his indy commitments and outside-wrestling job were. But yeah' date=' I guess the honing could be considered reason too.[/quote']

:worship

I knew there was a reason we kept you around... ;)

Thats what I mean, they need to make him a real offer, they offered him as draven pointed out a sub standard offer to a devolpmental contract, as for being green, AJ's been doing this for years now and then he was still a little tiny bit green, but he was less green then Cena is now.

• 2 weeks later...