Derren Brown, man of mindbending illusion

charlie

Derren Brown is the man!

We went to see him last night in Brum, and he put on a fab show. I'm not going to say too much about it in case anyone else gets the opportunity to see it and I don't want to give it away, but it was amazing. And, yours truly got dragged up on stage to help out with a "psychic medium" part of the act, during which I apparently predicted correctly a load of stuff I couldn't have possible known. It's accepted that he was feeding me the information, but I don't know how he was doing it.

This man is badass - go see him if you get the chance.

I've studied Derren Brown for about a year now and he still amazes me. His DVD is fantastic and his new series on Channel 4 is excellent.

Hopefully I can put my psychology lessons to practise and study up more about Psychological Illusions. Hopefully I can also improve my ****-for-brains memory.

I'm an absolutely massive fan of Derren Brown and i've had the pleasure of meeting him. His shows are quite simply outstanding.

I do get a bit annoyed when people complain about the fact he may well have used blanks in his russian roulette stunt. The fact is a blank bullet at point blank range is still going to put a bloody great hole in your head. If he had shot a blank on his head he would have got severe brain damage and possibly have been killed. You saw what the blank did to that sand bag, from that distance!

Anyway, Derren Brown is amazing at what he does. He spent ages learning all about the human mind and how to use subliminal persuasion and so on. Just watching his programs you will be amazed. Or you'll just shout "no, they're actors, that aint right" like some people I know.

I did wonder about the whole actors thing at first, but having been a part of the show, I truly believe that he is that damn good. Absolutely amazing man. I'm going to watch the show tonight as well, just for good measures.

I saw his controversial "Russian Roulette" TV show.

That was good, although I think I soiled my pants watching it.

Cheers!

The Russian Roulette show was fantastic TV. Whether or not it was fixed, rigged or waht - it was entertaining TV, which is all that really matters to me.