WWF is boring

Jung

one of wwf's main problems is predictability, im not asking for like u know, big surprise or ne thing, im just saying c'mon ure payign writers millions of dollars to write sweet FA.

I mean we all knew steph was lying, we all know tripper will win at mania, we wll know wot the nwo will do, we like these days know who'll win every match.

storylines r being rehashed without no changes, so its incredibly predicatble, and whenever we get a good one, they usually rush it, like a week long, or abolish it.

Its not match quality thats bad, or promo-ing, its just there is nothing new, nothing cutting edge, nothing or nobody sitting head and shoulders above the rest.

Frankly, wwf is boring, its not entertaining me much, someone revamp it, get sum new ideas, and new gimmicks in, and then they can actually move with us, into the 21st century.

lol! ure kidding right??

the last person he put over was Steph in the sack, remember his demolition of jeff hardy?

and as for his work of late, once he loses sum weight we'll see, but at the moment he looks dead sluggish

but he's not head and shoulders above the rest, either way

Austin was truly wrestler of the year last year yeh. Aside from making the WWF a good bit more money with the What? thing possibly, he really did pull it off as an effective heel, something I thought he could never do. All Credit to the man..and HHH head and shoulders above the rest. Do me a favour. Dont believe everything JR tells you. :roll

i meant backstage wise- you know, like hulk and nash had weided power backstage in WCW, HH does the same but in WWF

although HHH did go through 29 other men in the royal rumble... acording despite entering at about number 23 :D / :roll

ANYWAY... in wrestling terms, it would be stone cold, chris jericho and booker T (if your gonna job, you job like a man)

Guest V-I-N-C-E-N-T

WWF IS NOT BORING

------------Hey WWf is not boring whoever thinks that ------:evil

its actually wcw and ecw and the rest that sucks

go go wwf:xyx

Guest Perfection
You are stupid to assume that ECW and WCW suck just because they were made to look crap cos of Vince McMahon, another reason i hate him :evil And i'm guessing you've seen one of episode of Nitro at most and decided it was crap and you missed 'Rocky' Also, i hate it when people say HHH is a great wrestler cos JR says so, like who ya wanna like. :)

ECW ruled, they had great matches and great wrestlers. There, anybody could be champ because paul heyman could make any wrestler [that vince wouldn't even give a chance] look good.

but hating vince because he made WCW look bad...well it wasn't all his fault you know...