Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

I know I'm sad but are there any other fellow marks of the awesome series Buffy the Vampire Slayer out there? And do, if there are any, think they should do a movie on how Buffy goes and mops up the evil left on the earth after the hellmouths destruction, a last Good vs Evil battle?

Plus have any of you got any favourite episodes, I know I'm sad (again) but mine is the episode where they sing, 'Once more with feeling' and Hush, the one where they can't talk and the Gentlemen come to remove peoples hearts.

I enjoyed watching it, i thought it was fairly good entertainment. However i dont really have any favourite episodes, as none really stick out in my mind, save for the final one. I think ending it the way they did was the best thing for the show as i dont think anyone could have taken it further. A film would damage it i think, especially as it would no doubt bring back memories of the original film which was dire to say the least.

I'd like a film, but you are right it does run the risk of damaging the shows image in peoples minds but it bugs me, they have been fighting evil non-stop for years, how do you just turn off, even if they did a spoof what they did next on the characters, that'd be fun, for a more definitive conclusion, I mean does it really end happily ever after...