Is The World Crumbling Around Us?

Alan

Check this link Greece Blast

Now i am wondering if and when this will ever stop. The world seems to be falling apart. People are bombing here there and everywhere and it is getting me slightly worried. It seems as if everyone has problems which they think can be solved by blowing things up, it just aint gonna happen. Over the past few years incidents are occurring all over the world which is leaving devastation in their wake. We have had huge violent riots in about 5 countries, bombs exploding in Madrid, Bali and now Greece, and Planes hitting buildings. I believe it has got way out of hand, but i cant see what can be done. What do you guys think?

Oh and please dont mistake this for some kind of religious rant, as that definitely aint me!

Edited by Alan

I don't see a good future. Yeah it sounds bleak, but everyones power mad, and nothing will stop until someones got ultimate power. I dread what it's going to be like in the future, hell it worries me going to football matches incase some nutter decides to do something stupid.

Theres nothing wrong with believing in something, it's just when you take it to extremes that it hurts others. I've studied Islam (religion of Muslims) for a bit now, and from what I've learnt, Muslims don't encourage this sort of thing to happen.

well i wouldnt really know about there religion but i saw a programme on c4 where a imam (is that right) said that it is right to do this to improve peace but this isnt improving peace neither are the terrorists with a dynamite belt!

But they belive they are, thats whats dangerous. But Christians have done similar ( Spanish Inquisision ), as have people in the name of science ( Nazis ) and agnostics ( Stalins Communists ). You cannot get away from the insanity of humanity ripping and tearing itself to shreds in the name of some belief.

Pity us all.

In the end there is always one person who causes the world to tip in the wrong direction, Bush Snr is supported the Israelites and has placed troups in Saudi which has pissed off Bin Laden so in turn he goes and plans 9/11 so Bush Jnr gets even madder and attacks all terror cells and then invades Iraq stretching Muslim patience which has caused trouble for all of Europe, I feel sorry for the Spanish and the Greeks being dragged in the wake of US forgein policy, how long till we meet the same fate.

Jack Bibby, usually I try to stick up for you but this time you are well off the target.

Ban Islam indeed. Bah!

I have a very good friend who is a Sunni Muslim. Islam ONLY teaches peace. Both Sunni and Shi'ite Muslims ONLY practice peace.

What we have is a power vaccuum in Iraq. People who the masses of Sunnis and Shi'ites have proclaimed as their own "leaders" have convinced both sides that there is power to be gained and that the Allies are not going to give the other muslim sect more power than them. So they fight. They blow each other up. They try to kill westerners.

Danger is the most charasmatic part of humanity. The most dangerous people who have ever lived have had the biggest following. Self-Destruction is entwined in the make-up of human beings and Religion is used as a folly because people cannot comprehend they are the causes of their own self-destruction. They blame God, and therefore fight in God's name.

We all know this is wrong, but it is happenning. We must stop the crackpots who stir this shit up and distribute power fairly. Not throw the towel in and ban Islam. If you were to ban Islam, Jack Bibby, you might as well detonate that nuke in London yourself, because that is what will happen.

As long as their is power to be gained, people will die, it's as simple as that. We cannot stop, we never will, we can only be prepared, because it will happen somewhere in the world.

Cheers!

I remember reading something that makes me think about this.

The average person wants nothing more than good health, enough goods to ensure a comfortable life for him/her and family, and happiness.

The desire to have power of other people is an aborrition, something that no one in their right mind would want. Therefor wanting to have that power should make you ineligable for it, after all who wants a sick leader?

Only those who dont want to lead should be allowed to.

I've tried to write it in my own words becouse I cannot remember it verbatim, so I hope it makes sense to someone out there!

i see what you saying boyo but the muslim religion states that if youre a martyr you will go to heaven. i think that its a never ending pattern that is now happening in israel/palestine it goes like this: the israelies shoot some palestineans and then the palestineans fight back and then so do the israelis so will this ever end? not for a while yet and while the us supports israel then there will be more events like 9/11 the whole thing stinks

How can someone who teaches and practices Evil and claims it is under the hood of Islam ever be considered a martyr by muslims?

The only people who will consider them martyrs are the brainwashed schmos who follow these sick leaders. Not regular muslims.

You don't see massive posters of these religious nuts dominating the Birmingham skyline, do you? Or plastered on London Bridge? No. Why? Because the easiest targets are the dazed and confused (not to mention impoverished) illiterati in Iraq/Iran. Not educated, considered British muslims.

I concur that it's very difficult to know exactly the best way to go about things, and am not offering answers to world peace.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Its simple really one man who who is rich, well spoken and charsamatic by the name of Bin Laden has beef and uses the muslim religon to support it, the reason he does so is because he's mad, he is actually making life harder for everyday muslim folk who have to live with mindless rasicm due to their choice of religon.

He went to place's like Boyo said which are backward, were people believe what they are told by their betters and he molded a bunch of nuts in his own image. His aims are simple, to force the US from the holy lands of the middle east, where apart from oil they have no reason to be, and then deal with the injustice dealt by the Jews to the Muslims in Israel.

But even after you get rid of him you've got the Spanish Basques (ETA), the Sri Lanken (Tamil Tigers), groups full of people who are lead to believe something which only benifits one person but taught it leads to a great good... Humans are so evil sometimes that it makes me sick.

That Yusuf chap makes a lot of sense, it's just a shame that the message won't get through to the brainwashed extremists.

As for whether the world is crumbling around us? Well, if I may get all mystical for a while (cue dry ice and spooky lighting)...the Native American Indians believe that the end of the Seventh Age of the world is coming, and when that arrives, almost everybody will be wiped out apart from those who are able to save themselves. whether it will be a flood, or an earthquake, a meteor strike, volcano eruptions, tidal waves, freak hurricanes or tornadoes, or whether it will be nuclear, they believe that world has had enough of the abuse humans has put it through and it's time to start again.

You gotta admit it seems a bit like that sometimes.

Right, that's enough of the mystical and spooky - don't want you lot thinking I'm some kind of hippy.

i understand all this and im not argueing but i have a question for you boyo. how can one group be reading the same Qu'ran and say its ok to be a martyr yet another group read the same Qu'ran and believe its wrong?

Because all people see things differently, it all depends on their mind set...Some Christain's read the bible and live a good and decent life and help people, other read it and see that the Jews betrayed Christ and hate them, thats wht religon is trouble, it offers a simle message which is twisted by the evil in people.

Because all people see things differently' date=' it all depends on their mind set...Some Christain's read the bible and live a good and decent life and help people, other read it and see that the Jews betrayed Christ and hate them, thats wht religon is trouble, it offers a simle message which is twisted by the evil in people.[/quote']

That's pretty much it, EG. B.I.B, take heed.

Islam isn't evil. People are.

Cheers!

Everything depends on how you want to interpret it. Like Paul in the bible said women shouldn't talk in church, should obey there husbands and approved of other stuff, but it's upto you if you want to interpret this as how you need to live or not. The Qur'an says a lot of great stuff, but it's how you percieve it that matters.