Transformers

Boyo

OK, I'll start...

Boyo had Optimus Prime, Smokescreen, Skywarp, Prowl and Inferno.

I also had MetroPlex (Oh hell yeah!)

I also had all of the Stunticons, you could combine them to make a big brute.

I also had a blue one where you took off his head and it turned into a little man. He was called Squeezeplay.

I have TF: The Movie on DVD.

All in all I had about 40, but have sold them all, except Prowl and Smokescreen, who are still boxed in MINT condition. Never opened.

Cheers!

I loved them. I found a stack of old comics and mini-books up the attic the other ay. I really wish I hadn't thrown them out. Oh well......

My favourite was that red car guy who came of age in the movie. I'm pretty sure his name was Hot-Rod. But I could be mistaken.

I had loads and loads and loads, and then I gave them away :(

I still have original Optimus Prime, but only with one fist and no trailer.

I now have 2 Optimus Primes (one is the new fire engine version, one is the Armada self transforming version) - an Armada Ultra Magnus - a classic Jazz and Starscream and these : http://www.wrestleholic.com/figures/Takara/ :D whooo!

I loved Ironhide! He was the grumpiest Son Of a Toaster ever! I never had his toy though. But I did own Blur, Hot Rod and Rodimus Prime, Starscream, Bumblebee, Grimlock and some of the Headmasters and Targetmasters. WHO WERE ALL CRAP!

I have Optimus Prime (with the back of the truck after transformed) and I think it's Galvatron, but I may be very wrong (I believe it's how the lead bad guy was before he was transformed into a tremendously evil monster).

I also have the movie on video with some japanese cartoon preceeding it.

Hey Draven, the lead bad guy was first called Megatron, then he was changed into Galvatron by a big floating head in space. The best way to tell which you have is by the gun mode it transforms into. If its a mettalic grey then you've got Megatron, if its kinda sci fi looking then odds on its Galvatron.

My brother had Metroplex and and little tank thing that transformed into a small robot, only about 10cm high. I usually got stuck with barbies, but would always try and play with the transformers instead. The transformers movie kicks major ass.

The Movie has the voices of:

Eric Idle (of Monty Python fame)

Judd Nelson (1980's Bratpacker)

Robert Stack (presenter of Unsolved Mysteries)

Leonard Nimoy (Spock)

Orson Welles!! (Citizen Kane)

A FANTASTIC line-up of voice talent, a storming soundtrack by Spectre General (which Boyo has), Manga animation, and a cult following to this day.

THAT, my friends, is why Transformers the Movie rooolz.

Cheers!

On a side note, just got the game this morning, and it is great even if it doesnt contain all the original guys! i have done the first level and already i am hooked, so much so that i might review it in the games forum :xyx Edited by Alan