Similar but not the same....

Fletch

Now last weeks non wrestling thread of the week was started up talking about signatures and it was indeed a great thread. One of the first times Ive actually sat and read the TWO newsletter as well if Im honest.

First up though well done to boyo for member of the week.

Ok ok now were starting. Now we all get the change after 100 posts to have custom avators right? No reply so I'll carry on.Well all those who can change their avators Id like to know where you got or made your design for your avator and the reasoning behind that particular avator.

Mine as you may see is Fred the new spotted chicken Co-GM of RAW's untimely demise. The chichen is so popular at the moment it would be stupid not to give him some recognition.

And Inno you dont need any reasoning behind your avator its so good reasoning would do it unjustice

so I'll let you lot carry on

Well I don't have an avatar. In the chatroom, I always used to use a Wally pic and people always associated me with Wally. :)

The other night on the forums (as you may have seen) I brought Wally back for a one night deal and I even got a PM from someone pleading to keep Wally as my avatar. :lol

Wally will pop up now and again I suppose.

Cheers.

Well I don't have an avatar. In the chatroom, I always used to use a Wally pic and people always associated me with Wally. :)

The other night on the forums (as you may have seen) I brought Wally back for a one night deal and I even got a PM from someone pleading to keep Wally as my avatar. :lol

Wally will pop up now and again I suppose.

Cheers.

They're called PRIVATE messages for a reason ;)

Mines the Birmingham badge' date=' cos we love city, we do, we love city, we do, we love city we do OH city we love you![/quote']

Boro badge is betta we got a lion.

Mines a tribute to the gods of Motorhead

I'm gonna make Goldy a new avatar to help her problem ;)

And my avatar is self-made (as are all of the square TWO-set ones in the selection thingy)... and is a merge between a section of the "Take A Look In The Mirror" album by Korn, and Jonathon Davies staring back at me, with my name :)