RANDOM THOUGHT

pablo986

Kane should be fueuding with Batista.

Cheers!

I think kane and Batista did have a fued, it ended in a match at 2002 Armageddon, It wasnt that Good.

But now with Batista being a bit more expieranced it could be good, Just one problem who would play the Face?

Just have two heels fighting. WWE have done it before, in fact, they do it a lot.

I seem to remember Brock vs Big Show (where the ring collapsed) was heel vs heel. One of the better matches of 2003.

Batista is probably good enough to feud with Kane. Crowds like two heels fighting because they know they'll just go all out for each other viciously.

Cheers!

Just have two heels fighting. WWE have done it before, in fact, they do it a lot.

I seem to remember Brock vs Big Show (where the ring collapsed) was heel vs heel. One of the better matches of 2003.

Batista is probably good enough to feud with Kane. Crowds like two heels fighting because they know they'll just go all out for each other viciously.

Cheers!

Im pretty sure Brock was a Face in that match.

Yeah in theory two heels goin at it might work, but the crowd wouldnt know who to get behind, and it Might ruin the Crowd reaction.

But if it was built up properly and the Angle was right, it could be great.

Usually if two heels start a big feud then the crowd roots for the underdog heel. A Kane vs Batista feud would signal a Kane face turn because people would cheer for him when he interrupts Evolution matches to batter Batista.

Cheers!