***Spizoilers*** - Bad Blood Main Event?

Chris2K

Just been browsing the websites, and apparently the Main Event of Bad Blood is likely to be...

HHH vs. HBK - Hell In A Cell

Even though the HIAC formula is getting VERY tired, it will at least give Benoit a fresh opponent for the next month or so, and hopefully end the 18 month feud between HHH and HBK.

Keep all Bad Blood spoilers chat in here Marc. You've just started two threads which I've deleted as it gives away the outcome of the main event of Raw this week and also talks about the very topic in this thread.

Any more threads like the ones you've done will be deleted again.

I'm not really impressed as I was looking forward to the Raw main event this week and now I know the outcome.

Even though the HIAC formula is getting VERY tired' date=' it will at least give Benoit a fresh opponent for the next month or so, and hopefully end the 18 month feud between HHH and HBK.[/quote']

I agree, this feud has been going on a while, and even though it has been quite successful, i think it has run its course. Maybe the HIAC will finish it off. It makes you wonder who will be Benoit's opponent in the coming months though doesnt it. Maybe Christian will step up, or dream come true put Tommy Dreamer straight in!

judging by raw, i would think it will be jericho vs benoit

jericho v. benoit

triple h v. hbk hell in a cell

looks like a dandy top of the card for bad blood...now lets hope they bring back the bad blood tradition we all know and love - the redneck triathalon

Hopefully Triple H & Shawn will pull out all the stops and have an epic encounter. I also hope that no-one follows in the shame of the Fat Man and does the worst fall which looked so fake off the HIAC. I wouldn't mind seeing HBK take another dive from the side of the HIAC though.

HHH vs HBK HIAC (if it's true) would be a cracking match. They've got to truly put this feud to rest though as it's pretty damn tired.

Ewwww, did I just agree with Jack Bibby?

I'm having a shower.

Cheers!

Haha. Nice Boyo. ;)

I don't particularly mind the whole Triple H vs HBK fued. It is however very annoying how they bill almost every PPV match they have as the last match to end the fued. Only to have them fighting again on the next RAW.

Trip's needs to get this done and dusted so he can get on with the already-delayed movie career he's currently put on hold. Oo;

With HHH then out of the picture sometime after Judgement day, I would expect Evolution to just...dissolve, and HBK to be satiated in his revenge on the Game.

Benoit should then, in theory, face either Jericho or some other deserving guy, and then return the elevation that was granted to him at WMXX.

Let's just hope something good can come of all of this, at any rate...XP

hi think they shud have a new match to end this rivalry a hell in a cave match cavemen shud be surrounding the cave with bats such as hurricane roseyu and shelton and maybe sum others the wrestlers would enter the cave and you would have 2 get out and roll a boulder in the cave entrance therefore trapping your opponent inside the dark hell lol lol lol what a match i wud love 2 see it

The man who should be next at least for a shot shouldn't be Jericho... I am a certifed Jericholic but I know he has found his spot, he's entertaining but he'sa not a champ he's a challenger and had HBK been the champ I'd have loved'd a rematch between the two. As for him facing Benoit, how many times have they fought, any one got a count? As for HHH and HBK in the Cell, I hope Michaels knows his limits thats all.

I think that y2j did a great job as the undisputed champion, he carried the title very much like angle did when he was champion for the first time as in always going into his matches and sneakly coming out on top.

He was very unlucky with his wrestlemania main event and the wwe should never have put him in that postion (with the hhh and stephanie thing and straight after rock v hogan). His match with benoit at the royal rumble the other year was a stand out match of the year.

Can you tell me the last time he had time off? He can carry both heel and face. Does fantastic promos up there with angle and the rock in those stakes. Works the crowd and is a sound wrestler.

Y2j is spot on and would be great for a title run later in the year however i fell he will just get bogged down again, maybe smackdown would be a good mave for him.

Thats the thing in the current enviroment on Raw he is surrounded by a clique of people in Flair, HHH and Steph in the booking department who will have it in for him as soon as is seen as a contender. If he switchs to SD were he doesn't have to contend with HHH's grip on the show then he may prosper but only if he gets the right angle, and this is the booking department that gave you Katie Vick and Eddies mom having a heart attack in El Paso to get Bradshaw cheap heat.

Apparently It's gonna be Benoit Vs Kane at Bad Blood.

I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere over at NoDQ.com, I think it's been advertised on local radio in Ohio. Alongside the HBK/HHH HIAC match.