Nu Breed Academy Exhibition (9th May 04)

wrestle-zone

Gary,

I've heard nothing but good things about wZw.

The only thing I would comment about is ditch the photos where you can't see anything due to lens flare on your photo section.

and that's my only criticsm.

Saracen

hmmm,i've never heard anything but good about WZW... I don't see your reason for slating all the other promoters like that. Good luck anyways.

Oh, and when are WZW next in Middlesbrough, i'd like to see the next show you run here?

hmmm,i've never heard anything but good about WZW... I don't see your reason for slating all the other promoters like that. Good luck anyways.

Oh, and when are WZW next in Middlesbrough, i'd like to see the next show you run here?

Thanks for the good comments, but I think you have misunderstood Gary's post.

What he means is that others have done nothing but badmouth us, and at our last show, we delivered a great show that the fans appeared to go home happy after.

We are offering our regular training exhibition showcase, which our junior trainees get a chance to show what they have learned infront of an audience. This is why we dont charge for these, we invitte the public along to see what these guys and girls are learning.

As for a next show at Middlesbrough, expect a big announcement on that very very soon ;)