Cena to drop US Title???

Marc McCann

I think it's pretty clear that WWE want Cena, Eddie, JBL, Booker and Undertaker to be the main-eventers.

I think Rene will win the US Belt and then open up that division, using the newer talent, like Mark Jindrak (then I can update "Jindrak Watch").

Cheers!

i think it would be wise for cena to hold onto the belt until SS then drop it to dupree at least then the dupree charcter can grow and we can see just how good both individuals are.

:xyx Gotta agree with you. Rene has been built up very well and I think that they could make him alot better by the time SS comes around this year. Although, that won't be for another 3 months, and three months is kinda a long time in wrestling now a days :)

Either way, I think it should be a good match :)

• Like 1

i would like cena to move up the card but i think he is too green to be competin with the likes of taker but he definetly needs to drop the title IMO. i would like to see a 4 way title clash like they did at WM2000 but with cena just gettin into the main event scene.

I am not sure if he is going to drop the belt to Dupree, if they want to move Cena up the ladder then im all for it, if not then it is a stupid move. Cena is the greatest WWE US Champion of all time !!!

Word Freakin' Life

I don't think it matters really where he does or not, cas even though both are green and not brilliant in the ring, both have a strong charisma and presence that you know they are stars or stars in the making, and will easily bring prestige to the title.
  • Like 1

I hope he doesn't, but then again, knowing the writers at the moment. He'll lose it, then a LONG three month fued until SummerSlam, where he will dramatically reclaim it. Cena is turning into a face now, which I think is a good turn for him. Hes, IMO, is like, the knight in throwbacks, saving the beautiful, scandally clad damsel in distress.

I couldn't care less about Cena lately. He should have been kept heel. This happy little raps he's spitting every freaking week are getting old. Fast.

Turn him heel or at least put him in a good angle.

At the moment if Cena were drop the title and go into the WWE championship picture then he'd have to turn heel to go one on one with Eddie, I mean they turned Eddie once and all the fans kept cheering anyway... The only way he could keep as a face would be like JB said, a 4 way dance with two heels which could be a start of a turn and then a long main event run... I know they tryed against Lesnar last year but lets face Cena was just way too green.

i would like cena to move up the card but i think he is too green to be competin with the likes of taker .

He did wrestle Taker last year at Vengeance, remember? Anyway, I don't think he should lose the belt, and I don't think the feud will last until SummerSlam. A SD feud lasting 3 months? Yeah, right... He'll defeat Dupree now, and his next feud will be against Mark Jindrak.