Sting and Luger back in WWE?

Jack

Rumors have been making rounds that talks between Sting and Lex Luger have been heating up as of late. We have the full story on such talks.

Firstly, Sting and WWE have not had any serious discussions in a long time. The basic feeling in WWE is that Sting is not the type of guy WWE should bend over backwards to contract, but if the right idea comes up creatively, he could prove beneficial. Goldberg, for instance, was in hot demand around the time he was signed; WWE's current interest in Sting isn't even near that level. Nonetheless, he still would be welcomed into WWE if a deal could be made.

However, Sting has been making it clear recently that if WWE were to do something with Lex Luger as well, and have them appear alongside one another, he'd be interested in signing. This is a change from Sting's past anti-WWE standpoint, although is not totally surprising since WWE has such a huge weight in the wrestling world that it's hard to completely immune oneself from potentially showing interest in a WWE deal. In defense of Sting, however, he really is only showing interest if WWE signs Luger, as otherwise, he's more happy spending time with family.

Lex Luger has not been particularly courted by WWE in recent times, and has actually been portrayed in a negative light on WWE's website and Confidential program. However, WWE's firm stance with the Austin issue shows how serious they are in getting the upperhand in negotiations, now that there's no WCW, so it would be surprising if Lex Luger got a really lucrative deal since he's not presently in his best wrestling shape. Again, while there have been no major talks recently, it's possible a deal could be reached down the road, although not necessarily a likely scenario at this point.

THIS IS OFF RINGSIDEPOT.COM

Well what do you thing about this guys?

Luger back in WWE? HELL NO, he is the worse wrestler ever, he totally sucks and I can't stand him one little bit. If that means we won't get to see Sting, so be it. I'd rather have no Sting than have Sting on condition of that waste of space comes with him.

i think this could be what smackdown needs. he may be a bad wrestler but he is over and him and sting as a tag could be in WWEs plan to bring back the glory days of WCW. it would bring a lot of casual fans back to WWE especially Sting

Both Luger and Sting would add nothing to the WWE and bringing them in would be a BAD idea. As i have said many, many times before, the WWE needs to concentrate on young talent for the future, not relying on bringing in golden oldies so we can all relive our youth.

"Mark Jindrak, this boil on the ass of life, checking himself out in the mirror, this disgusting human being, this . . . . wa-wait a minute! Its . . . its Lex Luger!! The Lex Express!! The original narcissist! OH MA GOD, BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!! LUGER! LUGER! LUGER! JINDRAK'S GONNA GET TAKEN TO THE WOODSHED KING! LEX IS GONNA BEAT HIM LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE I TELL YOU WHAT! LUGER WITH THE CLOTHESLINE! AND ANOTHER! CLOTHESLINE! CLOTHESLINE! CLOTHESLINE! LUGER'S OFFENSE AS UNORTHODOX AS RVD, WILLIAM REGAL AND A PET COON! CLOTHESLINE! CLOTHESLINE! LUGER! LUGER! LUGER! BARBEQUE SAUCE! AUSTIN SOLD OUT! THOUGHT I KNEW HIM! . . . PET COON! PET COON! SON OF A GUN! SOONERS! . . . CHOKING ON MY OWN SALIVA! BUSINESS GOING DOWN THE PAN!"

(luger f*****g sucks balls)

Speculation is always a good thing for the wrestling industry. It leaves you thinking, Who may turn up tonight?

Personally I wouldn't like to see either Luger or Sting in the WWE at this point in time......Well maybe Sting. But keep Luger "The F Out!"

• Like 1

For Miss Elizabeth's sake, Luger should rot in hell....

Anyhoo, let's read this story:

Bret Hart is to make a comeback to the WWE in a limited role after Summer Slam. The Hitman has been in contract negotiations with Vince McMahon and is likely to replace Stone Cold Steve Austin as the hard hitting face general manager.

This could lead to Bret returning to ringside and fighting some of the newer talent, like Randy Orton and Batista. Bret has said that he is excited about the role and will look to convince a return of some of the other greats, including Sting, Macho King Randy Savage and non other than Hulk Hogan.

Vince McMahon is keen to wipe the slate clean with the wrestlers of the past, and is making a stern effort to stick to his 'it all begins again' catchphrase. Vince is trusting that Bret will be able to convince a few of the older wrestlers to brand with WWE.

VInce is continuing his talks with Jake the Snake Roberts and we could see the legendary wrestler working the ring by the end of the year!

Jake has cleaned up his act and has finally agreed to talk to WWE about a major role within its storylines. Jake will be going on a fitness program to shape up for matches against the likes of Randy Orton and Batista, and will prove to be a popular addition to the WWE brand name.

source: http://www.wweb*llsh*t.com

I made it up.... for those who didn't guess.....

Saracen

• Like 1

I wish Bret would either just come back and do his thing, or can the idea for good. Speculation is good for the business, but the whole Hart / WWE thing is old and should be layed to rest.